2023 NFL Thread | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Niners dominated and they are only up a score. Have to take better advantage against Mahomes. Their offense will move the ball this half.

I was thinking without the CC on i would have thought it was some random guy mumbling on the field for 10 min. But Im old the only Usher song I didnt even know I knew is the last one where he really barely sings..

I was texting with the kids who are at parties and there was a prop for how many songs he would sing and I couldnt tell you the answer even watching it..

It was like a guy who thinks he is Michael Jackson but the songs are just blah.

I was thinking without the CC on i would have thought it was some random guy mumbling on the field for 10 min. But Im old the only Usher song I didnt even know I knew is the last one where he really barely sings..

I was texting with the kids who are at parties and there was a prop for how many songs he would sing and I couldnt tell you the answer even watching it..

It was like a guy who thinks he is Michael Jackson but the songs are just blah.
He's a great artist with great songs, but that audio at the beginning was not good. Seemed better as it went on

It's a huge testament to Andy Reids emotional security to brush off that Kelce thing from earlier. I feel like so many coaches would have been insecure about the optics of it and not let the guy play at all the rest of the game.

There is just enough of a delay on YouTube tv that I can tell if the next play is good for the Chiefs based on the reaction in the apt above me.

It's a huge testament to Andy Reids emotional security to brush off that Kelce thing from earlier. I feel like so many coaches would have been insecure about the optics of it and not let the guy play at all the rest of the game.
That was horrible, but what's he gonna do, you cannot bench your star in the SB? If anything Kelce knows he screwed up and is affected more imo

There is just enough of a delay on YouTube tv that I can tell if the next play is good for the Chiefs based on the reaction in the apt above me.
DraftKings is 15 seconds ahead, so I have my screen up and can tell when someone is credited with points.

If I’m KC I would be very nervous about not seeing the ball again.

Edit: nevermind.

If I’m KC I would be very nervous about not seeing the ball again.

Edit: nevermind.
college gameday sport GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom