2023 NFL Thread | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

not great but that first FG decision in 2nd half was a 45 yarder. You can't make that you don't belong in the league.
as above, if he's really only 80% from 40-49 yrds, then, yeah, he may not really belong in the league, but I guess you play the game with the kicker you have, not the kicker you wish you had.

as above, if he's really only 80% from 40-49 yrds, then, yeah, he may not really belong in the league, but I guess you play the game with the kicker you have, not the kicker you wish you had.
Bottom line I still kick the FG there with Badgely. If he makes it and you're up 17 with 22 minutes to go, how many possessions does SF have left at that point? 4? Of course if Reynolds makes that catch it's a moot point.

so aaron rogers came to NY and due to injury sat the entire year . how does that affect his marketability ? not a good look. also tony romo is so damn smart . he sees every coverage and every mistaken read from the booth. and yet when on the field as a pro his playoff record and td/int ratio is so sheety. shut yo mouth tony ! if you're so damn smart at reading coverage maybe you'd won a couple big games.

(2/4 in the playoffs. 8tds. 2 picks. 22 sacks. 6 fumbles. genius)

Last edited:
Oh great, now we have to hear the olds complain for a year about this.
Probably a good time to mention you can get a week of Prime for $1.99

CBS is getting $7 million for a 30 second ad in the SB tomorrow.

93 of the top 100 most watched television programs in the US in 2023 were NFL games.

Earlier this week Disney (ESPN/ABC), FOX and Warner Bros Discovery (WBD owns TBS and TNT) agreed to form a sports JV that would provide streaming services of various sports programming. The stocks of broadcasters that own network affiliates took a big hit as did Paramount (owns CBS) and Comcast (NBC) under the theory that this new trio will dominate the sports programming landscape as linear television continues its decline.

There is one problem with this theory. CBS and NBC both own the right to broadcast NFL games up til 2033. MLB, NBA and NHL are very small potatoes compared to the NFL. The NFL HoF game in July generated higher ratings than the average NBA playoff game in 2023.

CBS also owns the rights to March Madness through 2032. NBC has the rights to the EPL which is growing at a rapid clip in the US. Will be interesting to see how this all unfolds but the market reaction seems strange to me. Yeah I'm long Paramount ("PARA"). :)

There plenty of DBs that decided to make a business decision when they saw #39 coming in their direction.
I believe he was penalized more than once for unnecessary roughness.

Is the stadium audio off?

Could hardly hear Post Malone or Reba

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom