2023 NFL Thread | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

I mean half the teams have these backups that have zero chance of success yet then perfectly serviceable backups like minshew / Dobbs bounce from team to team. It seems as though backup QB is more of a “well he attended all the meetings on time” position rather than merit based
Good backups cost money. I don’t think teams want to dedicate that type of cap money to guys to only play if the starter dies.

4th and 13 turned into 1st down by facemask! Jets rule!

Good backups cost money. I don’t think teams want to dedicate that type of cap money to guys to only play if the starter dies.
They are terrible at evaluating the QB position. There are dozens of cheap unearthed talents that don’t look the part so they end up shoving the 6-3” big armed slew footed no ability stooge on us.

I mean half the teams have these backups that have zero chance of success yet then perfectly serviceable backups like minshew / Dobbs bounce from team to team. It seems as though backup QB is more of a “well he attended all the meetings on time” position rather than merit based

Boyle is on the Jets because of Rodgers

Boyle is on the Jets because of Rodgers
This dude hasn’t done anything on any level of football to suggest he should have an NFL roster spot much less actually taking snaps, even if he’s best buds with Rodgers, it makes no sense.

Only the Jets could manage having the ball down 4 pts with 2 seconds left in the half and go into the break down 11
It’s actually worse when you think about it. They intercepted a pass with 2 seconds left in the half and somehow the INT cost them 7

This dude hasn’t done anything on any level of football to suggest he should have an NFL roster spot much less actually taking snaps, even if he’s best buds with Rodgers, it makes no sense.
To be fair, he had a killer season in Pop Warner back in the day

Hellen Keller like?

Aww, you edited it..
Helen Keller probably would be better . She can sense the rush and where to throw .

I get Fox sports radio here in VT. They buy the patriots package which means we get 3 hours of Pats talk before every game, the game itself, and 2-3 hours of postgame talk, including calls from Mickey from Malden. It’s always sucked, but it’s so much worse now that the pats suck.

4th and 12 and Texans go for a 58 yard FG with 34 seconds left instead of trying to get a first and move closer. Kicker was out of his range and kick was short. Not a good decision .

4th and 12 and Texans go for a 58 yard FG with 34 seconds left instead of trying to get a first and move closer. Kicker was out of his range and kick was short. Not a good decision .

You got Tank Dell! You go for it!

You got Tank Dell! You go for it!
You could tell the kicker got all of it and it was about a foot short. If you can’t physically kick the ball far enough, your odds are 0 percent. Those are not great odds

You could tell the kicker got all of it and it was about a foot short. If you can’t physically kick the ball far enough, your odds are 0 percent. Those are not great odds

True.
A big part of the FG is the kicker being able to kick it that far. :)

I said it last week too, do the Eagles practice hand-offs? I've never seen so many messy, delayed, shite exchanges per game as they do.

Bills 12 called, 10 accepted Penalites

Eagles 1 called Penalty

Several important no-calls on Eagles, completely pointed out obviously by Announcers and NFL Shills Nance/Romo. Including players safety horse-collar on NFL "franchise QB" directly in front of fraud NFL Head Referee...

Complete BS and every conspiracy complaint about the NFL is accurate.

Let's see how the Chargers lose tonight... hopefully we keep it tight and give up a last second drive like every week.

Reagrdless, the fun is seeing what sort of scheme has Staley devised to suck this week!

Last edited:
These Eagle second half comebacks are getting a bit ridiculous.

Bills should have gone for broke to avoid OT...you got Allen/Diggs...do it up!

You're not the Chargers. You don't HAVE to lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom