2023 NFL Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Lutz.jpg

Anybody use any sites for advanced team stats? Crazy that it is easier to find stuff for cfb.

first time i actually get a TE in our draft and down goes my TE before the season even starts.
I was in an 18 team Guillotine league draft last night. Lowest score each week gets eliminated. I had the #3 pick and thought I had a chance at Kelce. He ended up going 1.1. I dodged that bullet and ended up with Justin Jefferson.

Anybody use any sites for advanced team stats? Crazy that it is easier to find stuff for cfb.

This is the worst season of Hard Knocks I've ever watched

first time i actually get a TE in our draft and down goes my TE before the season even starts.
Same!

I always hold out on picking a tight end and try to find a solid, consistent one later in the draft. But the way the draft broke this year, I felt like I had to pick Kelce. And of course this happens.

anyone do the sunday ticket thing?

I dont have youtube tv

I never login to youtube though i think somewhere i have a login

from what I gather i can share it to 2 devices outside the house but they have to login as me ? That seems to be a small security hole.

Last edited:
Saleh's wannabe hardo act is entertaining in a cringy way.
Rodgers is soooo knowledgeable and good at football but he is just the worst. Jets will fold once they get popped in the mouth a couple times.

The vibe of this is night and day from Lions last season.

Last edited:
Tirico is really good. He identified who recovered the ball for KC immediately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom