2023 NFL Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

You dont want to make any sort of conclusive statements off of preseason but man Russell Wilson looks just as bad as last year.
Personally, I blame Sean Payton. Maybe he can put a bounty out on him in practice, so he can start somebody else without having to “make the change” himself?

I am rooting very hard for Russ and Payton to fail miserably.
So am I but my Raiders are going to suck even worse. I'm hammering the Raiders under 6.5 wins prop.

I bet Tommy Devito gets regular season NFL snaps

Watching the Cardinals Hard Knocks right now.. Anyone in their organization who thought they should hire Kliff should never work in football again.

I am rooting very hard for Russ and Payton to fail miserably.
I called it last year . Wilson was toast going back to 2nd half of 2021. You can’t untoast toasted bread . Hackett may have made it worse than it could have been. But Payton can’t untoast

Taylor has received permission to seek a trade . What team would be dumb enough to give up a 1st and THEN give him the money he wants. Why pay twice when you can pay once ?

Taylor has received permission to seek a trade . What team would be dumb enough to give up a 1st and THEN give him the money he wants. Why pay twice when you can pay once ?
Chris Simms on Sirius today said the Chargers are the only fit he can think of. Florio and the rest of the world said "um aren't they in the same boat with Austin Eckler?'

Sadly the RB's have no choice - take the money. No team is throwing you a Deshaun Watson life jacket.

Chris Simms on Sirius today said the Chargers are the only fit he can think of. Florio and the rest of the world said "um aren't they in the same boat with Austin Eckler?'

Sadly the RB's have no choice - take the money. No team is throwing you a Deshaun Watson life jacket.

The Bears would be intriguing.

The Colts aren't getting sht for Taylor. Taylor isn't getting the contract he wants either.

The Colts aren't getting sht for Taylor. Taylor isn't getting the contract he wants either.
If the team that doesn’t have to give up anything to “sign you “ won’t do it… and it just happens to be the team that knew you more than any other team, that’s not a great sign for prospective teams who would then have to actually give up something just to then be in the same situation the colts are now .

A team would have to be pretty dumb to get into that situation. Odds are the colts have already gotten the best Taylor has to offer .

another question. When a team gives a player permission to seek out a trade .. isn’t this basically telling them to pound sand?

so Taylor and his agent show up to the offices of rival GMs and start requesting draft picks for his services ? It’s the most asinine useless permission you can give someone .

another question. When a team gives a player permission to seek out a trade .. isn’t this basically telling them to pound sand?

so Taylor and his agent show up to the offices of rival GMs and start requesting draft picks for his services ? It’s the most asinine useless permission you can give someone .

In most cases the team prolly knows there's no market for the player, so they give the player/agent permission as a courtesy thing. Player feels they have a little control over their situation which is better than nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom