2023 NFL Thread | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

one INT was bad. one was 4th down and a better play than taking a sack. the fumble happens.

30/38 359 is pretty solid less the one bad pick decision. and ran for 67 yds.
The pick was so bad and it was the first drive of the game so it has this disproportionate effect on on the rest of his performance from a perception standpoint. Had it happened in the middle of the game with the bills already ahead, wouldn’t felt as bad

lol. Jags fired DC and a bunch of defensive coaches . Nobody else . Because their offense and head coach were so awesome

If the Patriots find a way to make Vrabel their head coach I will be excited about my nfl for the first time in a few years.

Wasn't Sirianni the OC in Indy at the end of Luck and the Rivers year? I suppose Reich may have been the playcaller?
Yeah Reich called all of the plays when Sirianni was there.

I went to the Bills/Pats WC game two years ago and my beer was turning to slush as I was holding it. We also tailgated before the game and had guacamole that had ice chunks in it by the time we packed up.

The Dolphins losing Sunday cost them 81 degrees worth of temperature in their wild card game. High in Miami on Saturday is 80, and in Kansas City it's -1 (before wind chill).
I know they'd be in KC anyway after a Loss but I wonder what they were all thinking as they watched Jacksonville choke the South away. The seeding domino effect from that game was disastrous for them.

Miami has bigger issues than the weather. They are going to have 3 players who were retired most of the season play defense in their front 7.

My bones would shatter into a million pieces after one hit in those temperatures. Wouldn't even need to be a hit, actually. Just falling onto the ground while running.
IMG_0119.jpeg

Why couldn't they just beat the Jets again; I really don't want to face Marvin Harrison 2x the next 10 years.

And, like Syracuse, Kraft is going to hire a former player who has only ever coached under Bill. This is freaking ridiculous. Do an actual search and hire the actual best option. There is NO WAY that the answer is Jerod Mayo. I'd love to be wrong but this is dumb.

And, like Syracuse, Kraft is going to hire a former player who has only ever coached under Bill. This is freaking ridiculous. Do an actual search and hire the actual best option. There is NO WAY that the answer is Jerod Mayo. I'd love to be wrong but this is dumb.
What about Vrabel?

If I was Vrabel, I’d want to coach in the NFC. Much easier path to the playoffs and Super Bowl. Atlanta makes sense for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom