2023 NFL Thread | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

I expect the Eagles lose to the Bucs next weekend.
I’ll go further than that. They’ll lose and Siranni will be fired. The locker room doesn’t respect him as head coach, he’s their wacky buddy. He’ll be gone after this meltdown

I’ll go further than that. They’ll lose and Siranni will be fired. The locker room doesn’t respect him as head coach, he’s their wacky buddy. He’ll be gone after this meltdown
That would be crazy considering he’s won 2/3’s of his games there, but I thought it was crazy the fired Pederson so quickly after winning the SB too. The defense is awful. The only teams that have given up more points are Washington and Arizona. I wonder if they would make a move for Belichick.

That would be crazy considering he’s won 2/3’s of his games there, but I thought it was crazy the fired Pederson so quickly after winning the SB too. The defense is awful. The only teams that have given up more points are Washington and Arizona. I wonder if they would make a move for Belichick.
To fire him one year removed from he super bowl would be ridiculous, but the nfl is a reactionary type of league. Would t be surprised but it would be a dumb move.

To fire him one year removed from he super bowl would be ridiculous, but the nfl is a reactionary type of league. Would t be surprised but it would be a dumb move.
They did fire Pederson after one losing season and he took them to the playoffs 3 years in a row including a SB win so if there’s a franchise that would do that it would be Philly.

They did fire Pederson after one losing season and he took them to the playoffs 3 years in a row including a SB win so if there’s a franchise that would do that it would be Philly.
True. It’s the nfl so I’m not surprised by anything

Last edited:
They have major issues if Kelce, Johnson, Cox, Graham retire with all the FAs they have. They locker room is clearly in shambles.

We’ll see though. I’m saying what I think will happen if they lose. Maybe they’ll take him back if he fires the OC and whole defensive staff.

Why are Dallas starters still in the game ?

The conspiracy theorist's who think the NFL wants the Packers in the playoffs are going to have a field day with that non call of a late hit on Fields just a few minutes ago.

Sky judges are everywhere. For good and bad.
Inexplicable overturn of a correct call by ref standing right there in GB endzone.
Correct overturn of catch in SF.
Announcers never acknowledge it. Why is the NFL embarrassed to admit they exist?

GDR6u6cWgAAXZUO

I didn’t realize that the Falcons coach (who will likely be fired) is the son of the man who founded FedEx and is worth $5 billion.
I don’t think realize is the correct word . Realize implies a fact that you should have known. There’s zero reason for you to know that fact .

Is there any team in sports that loses as many critical games at home over the years as the Packers? I know it's early but they're losing to the Bears.
From what I on redzone the Bears playcalling was crap. Conspiracy theory they’ve already decided to dump Fields and wanted to make him look bad

Howie Roseman has neglected the back seven - particularly LBs and safeties - for years and it's coming home to roost. They had a good safety last year in Chauncy Gardner-Johnson and let him go. They refuse to draft LBs and other than CGJ haven't had a good safety since Brian Dawkins. Roseman bears some of the blame. Roster has gotten old in a hurry.

Sirianni had a great OC last year in Steichen. Once he departed Nick has been caught naked and both his coordinators currently suck. If they don't fully clean house then they need to replace both coordinators.

Howie Roseman has neglected the back seven - particularly LBs and safeties - for years and it's coming home to roost. They had a good safety last year in Chauncy Gardner-Johnson and let him go. They refuse to draft LBs and other than CGJ haven't had a good safety since Brian Dawkins. Roseman bears some of the blame. Roster has gotten old in a hurry.
Gardner Johnson was great on the Saints too. I was mad when he left. I don’t understand why teams have been scared to pay him long term. He was always a difference maker.

Gardner Johnson was great on the Saints too. I was mad when he left. I don’t understand why teams have been scared to pay him long term. He was always a difference maker.
Agreed. He's a two way defender - can cover and tackle.

One aspect of the game today that is inferior compared to back in the day is secondary tackling. The emphasis is always on coverage but a lot of these dudes tackle like it's flag football.

Think that INT is on Claypool more than Tua. I think he ran the route so poorly he ended up roughly 10 yards further upfield than he was supposed to be. If he had flattened out his route the way WRs are supposed to, he probably makes a fairly easy catch and moves the chains. Instead he let Rapp jump it and end the game.

Think that INT is on Claypool more than Tua. I think he ran the route so poorly he ended up roughly 10 yards further upfield than he was supposed to be. If he had flattened out his route the way WRs are supposed to, he probably makes a fairly easy catch and moves the chains. Instead he let Rapp jump it and end the game.
Why are you even bothering throwing to him either? Just throw to Hill or achane every time. I’m serious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom