2023 NFL Thread | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

All QBs look for flags and work the refs. And someone blew a piece off his helmet today, so they got at least one solid shot in. Dude just has great field awareness.
Spatial awareness is the best I've ever seen. There are degrees of everything and the hissy fits are next level.

I couldn't stomach peacock so I listened to the radio for some nostalgia. Unpopular opinion - Keven Harlan is overrated, the guy is so in love with himself; just call the game please. The sideline chick thought X Howard & Eli Apple were Safties Lol.

Something is up with their play communication. Never seen a team take so long to get a play off.
You must've missed last years Broncos under Hackett. It was so bad that at HOME the fans would chant out the play clock, 4..3..2..1. It was one of the most pitiful things I've seen in football

You must've missed last years Broncos under Hackett. It was so bad that at HOME the fans would chant out the play clock, 4..3..2..1. It was one of the most pitiful things I've seen in football
Nate Hackett…Rodgers’ hand picked OC???

Very young, very talented. Could run up numbers but not beat the top teams -yet. KC 2017.

The Chiefs weren't efficient on offense this year but their defense is becoming a force. They could repeat.
Their best player - Tyreek Hill - will be 30 be the time next season starts, and their best defensive player - Jalen Ramsey - will be 30 next October. Their RB1 is on the wrong side of 30. Not so sure how young this team is.

Wilkins is a free agent...will he re-sign, or grab nuts elsewhere?

Waddle's rookie contract is coming due. He's had durability issues...can be he a WR1?

And of course Tua. Will the Dolphins commit to him financially?

I couldn't stomach peacock so I listened to the radio for some nostalgia. Unpopular opinion - Keven Harlan is overrated, the guy is so in love with himself; just call the game please. The sideline chick thought X Howard & Eli Apple were Safties Lol.
Hollerin' Harlan is damn near unlistenable.

I don't expect this outcome but what if both Philly and Dallas lose this weekend. Which HC is more likely to get fired?

Despise them both
I am curious as to why?
Over-exposure? Too much winning?

For me, Reid was unjustly scapegoated in Philly. His kids have had a horrific run of bad choices and deeds, all of which have been vey public. Overall a seemingly good dude unaffected by his success.

Too me, Mahomes is like Steph Curry. He has revolutionized his position, and the game. I will tune in just to watch him.

I don't expect this outcome but what if both Philly and Dallas lose this weekend. Which HC is more likely to get fired?
Holmgren, and they would hire Quinn. (Unless he really wants Seattle.)

Whatever team is more likely to be able to hire Belichick?

Whatever team is more likely to be able to hire Belichick?
It seems like there are several interested parties looking to hire BB.

I'd be surprised if he lands at either team because both organizations make all of the decisions in the front office/ownership. Unless BB is cool with that. Dallas has always wanted a puppet and Philly isn't much different. Lurie and Roseman are control freaks that are known to meddle.

It seems like there are several interested parties looking to hire BB.

I'd be surprised if he lands at either team because both organizations make all of the decisions in the front office/ownership. Unless BB is cool with that. Dallas has always wanted a puppet and Philly isn't much different. Lurie and Roseman are control freaks that are known to meddle.
I think Sirianni is in bigger trouble to be honest.

Mike Holmgren? That's gonna be news to him. He hasn't coached a game in 15 years.
seth meyers wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom