2023 NFL Thread | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

It should be noted that the Packers defense stunk down the stretch. Bryce Young threw for over 300 against them. Baker had almost 400 yards and 4 touchdowns the week before that.

It should be noted that the Packers defense stunk down the stretch. Bryce Young threw for over 300 against them. Baker had almost 400 yards and 4 touchdowns the week before that.
If there’s one thing in the NFL that can rapidly change in quality is team defense.

dallas cowboys GIF

Only bet on this game was Cowboys over 29.5 pts. Should get my head examined for trusting playoff Dak.
Once GB hit 27 pts. I live bet their team total over 36.5. I only need 10 more from them so I'm praying they don't turtle up like St. Doug.

I don't expect this outcome but what if both Philly and Dallas lose this weekend. Which HC is more likely to get fired?
1 down 1 to go.

Dallas receives 2nd half KO. If they can open with a TD and make it 27-14 both my bets are still alive.

I think they still win. Missed PAT will cost the Pack.
Meh. That Prescott sack took them out of FG range. So, they, too lost points they should've had. The pressure is ramping up on Dallas. They're great front-runners, but they're gonna have to prove they have character. Perhaps there's a first time for everything...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom