2023 NFL Thread | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Ravens were a bully team who got cheap when they couldn't bully KC. Mahomes is the difference and watching this year made this Bengal fan glad we have Burrow.

Chippiest game in a long time. I wound up glad the Chiefs beat them.

Purdy turning into a pumpkin shocking

I feel like everyone growing up had that one friend's Dad who was terrifying and you didn't screw around when you were at their house. I'm guessing Dan Campbell was that person in his neighborhood.

Very, very happy to have hopped on the Lions train from the first episode of hard knocks. They're fun like a college team.

Screw this SF team. In a world where every team gets nitpicked to death I didn't hear one negative thing about this team all year. How? They've had their faces kicked in by good afc teams 3 times on their homefield the last 2yrs. No big injuries. Easiest path possible in GB/Detroit. What a bunch of frauds.

Very, very happy to have hopped on the Lions train from the first episode of hard knocks. They're fun like a college team.
I think they have a good shot against KC too. They've got better skill players than either Buffalo or Baltimore. It will come down to how Goff plays.

I think they have a good shot against KC too. They've got better skill players than either Buffalo or Baltimore. It will come down to how Goff plays.
I’ll give you a guess

I have a handful of Lions Super Bowl and NFC tickets that I have liked all season but if you told me that this was the path six weeks ago it would have felt more like a couple of lottery tickets

They won’t bail on the run like Bal did, that’s for sure.

Screw this SF team. In a world where every team gets nitpicked to death I didn't hear one negative thing about this team all year. How? They've had their faces kicked in by good afc teams 3 times on their homefield the last 2yrs. No big injuries. Easiest path possible in GB/Detroit. What a bunch of frauds.
There were some obvious signs. Baltimore crushed them. Their defense could not get any pressure on GB and they were very lucky to win that game. I'm happy that Detroit may win this game now but I'm sad cuz I put in a large bet this morning on KC +3 against SF in the SB.

After watching the Eagles defense this season, I think I can recognize a bad defense when I see one. This SF group is really weak.

Maybe don’t go all out for home field then? It certainly didn’t help Baltimore or Buffalo.
The bye is worth going for. If you could get a buy and play on the road I’d take it over homefield throughout

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom