2023 NFL Thread | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Somehow the Giants are only a game out of the wildcard. If they could beat the Rams and Saints they will have the tiebreaker over 3 teams for the last spot. There's a distinct possibility three 8-9 teams get in the playoffs in the NFC.

more amazing the Bills and Giants are both in these spots because they lost to the Jets.

Giants need 3-1 but can they beat Philly?

Rams Go 3-1 if the SF final game means something so need Wash to Step up
NO plays Rams/Giants/Atl
ATL plays Chi/Colts/NO
GB has TB/Minn/CHi
Seattle has Philly/Tenn/Pitt

Easy to see 2 losses to all these teams

more amazing the Bills and Giants are both in these spots because they lost to the Jets.

Giants need 3-1 but can they beat Philly?

Rams Go 3-1 if the SF final game means something so need Wash to Step up
NO plays Rams/Giants/Atl
ATL plays Chi/Colts/NO
GB has TB/Minn/CHi
Seattle has Philly/Tenn/Pitt

Easy to see 2 losses to all these teams
If the Eagles have the division locked up the last week then it’s certainly possible. It’s not like they are playing great to begin with.

if you run the playoff machine you can get some crazy results.

You can find an easy path for the colts to be the #1 see going into the last game where if they win they are #1 and if they lose they are out..

Bills run the table and then see if crazy stuff happens

Balt loses to Jax/Miami but you need Tenn/Pitt as well and Bills get the #1

really its Balt to lose right now But Clev/Indy/Jax/Bills/KC/Cinci/Miami all have a path

Its such a close year all over.

I haven't been able to bring myself to the playoff machine this year. It seems like such a "Kyle Orton is our QB" thing to do and there are so many coinflip games.
I'm a little surprised Baltimore is laying more than a FG in Jax; I guess that's hampered Lawrence baked in. If the Ravens lose that they still have to go to SF and KC is incredibly very much live for the 1seed still. They're the new Rasputin.

if you run the playoff machine you can get some crazy results.

You can find an easy path for the colts to be the #1 see going into the last game where if they win they are #1 and if they lose they are out..

Bills run the table and then see if crazy stuff happens

Balt loses to Jax/Miami but you need Tenn/Pitt as well and Bills get the #1

really its Balt to lose right now But Clev/Indy/Jax/Bills/KC/Cinci/Miami all have a path

Its such a close year all over.
Cleveland is getting in. They are ahead of all those teams right now. I expect they are the 5 seed.

Denver has the next easiest path. Even if they lose to the Lions I think they get in. They own all the tiebreakers.

Buffalo needs the Bengals to lose. Obviously if they win out it probably doesn't matter, but if Denver, Cincy and Buffalo are all 10-7 the Bills are not getting in.

I think Pittsburgh and Indy are cooked. They are not as good as the other teams.

Interesting you left Houston out of this. They could still win the division over Jacksonville. I'd rather have Houston's schedule.

I haven't been able to bring myself to the playoff machine this year. It seems like such a "Kyle Orton is our QB" thing to do and there are so many coinflip games.
I'm a little surprised Baltimore is laying more than a FG in Jax; I guess that's hampered Lawrence baked in. If the Ravens lose that they still have to go to SF and KC is incredibly very much live for the 1seed still. They're the new Rasputin.
The Jaguars are terrible at home. 4 of their 5 losses are there. They were blown out by San Fran and Houston while also losing to KC and Cinncinati.

Some of you want us to have a meathead run run pass punt offense soooo badly and it shows.

If the Eagles have the division locked up the last week then it’s certainly possible. It’s not like they are playing great to begin with.
IF Philly has its spot locked up then they would sit everybody against the GMen.

Philly is getting a chance to correct things like Dallas did earlier in the year and should improve after this little rough patch. How the boys do in the next 3 will be telling. Dak has been good at home and vs division foes in general. Non division playoff foes though has been a problem.

I'm glad my boys are 10-3 and punked the Eagles but have seen this show too many times before to buy stock in hope.

Philly is getting a chance to correct things like Dallas did earlier in the year and should improve after this little rough patch. How the boys do in the next 3 will be telling. Dak has been good at home and vs division foes in general. Non division playoff foes though has been a problem.

I'm glad my boys are 10-3 and punked the Eagles but have seen this show too many times before to buy stock in hope.
The Cowboys roll through everyone who isn't San Francisco. That's their nemesis. I think right now they're clearly the second best team in the league.

The Cowboys roll through everyone who isn't San Francisco. That's their nemesis. I think right now they're clearly the second best team in the league.
They have a lot of momentum and might be the 2nd best team, but they almost lost at home vs Seattle like 2 week ago. I don't think anyone outside if SF is rolling anyone these days consistently.

They have a lot of momentum and might be the 2nd best team, but they almost lost at home vs Seattle like 2 week ago. I don't think anyone outside if SF is rolling anyone these days consistently.

Agreed. Plus I need to see them win a big game on the road.

That Seattle game was their third game in roughly 12 days. Them pulling out the win says more about them then them almost losing.

That Seattle game was their third game in roughly 12 days. Them pulling out the win says more about them then them almost losing.
So the exact same spot as Seattle except home.

Seattle isn't taking heat for their performance.
who said Dallas is taking heat? The statement was the would ROLL everyone except SF. I don’t agree. We’ll see what they do at Buffalo this week. Would be impressive to just get a W

who said Dallas is taking heat? The statement was the would ROLL everyone except SF. I don’t agree. We’ll see what they do at Buffalo this week. Would be impressive to just get a W

I am not concerned about Buffalo as much as I am Miami. The weather looks mild and Buffalo has artificial turf so I expect them to play well, win or lose. Miami on the other hand with that grass could get ugly. Dallas has played like garbage the past few seasons on the road in on grass fields. They could lose by double digits.

I am not concerned about Buffalo as much as I am Miami. The weather looks mild and Buffalo has artificial turf so I expect them to play well, win or lose. Miami on the other hand with that grass could get ugly. Dallas has played like garbage the past few seasons on the road in on grass fields. They could lose by double digits.
Dallas will crush Miami.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom