2023 NFL Thread | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Opening drive.. obvious Dallas OL holding on the Dak to CeeDee TD.. picked up.

Philly first drive.. Dallas DE lined up offsides but not called.. instead call a penalty on AJ. Next play Hurts fumbles.

2nd Dallas drive.. called PI on Slay. The throw was way short and in the dirt. Then Dallas FG.

Ridiculous end to the half.

Last edited:
The Eagles defense is cooked. The only team to not move the ball against them in the last 6 games in Kansas City.

The Eagles defense is cooked. The only team to not move the ball against them in the last 6 games in Kansas City.
Has been cooked.

Sam Howell carved them up twice this year. Even Mac Jones moved the ball on them in week 1

No there’s no agree to disagree on this one. There’s facts. He’s standing on the other side of the ball

fwiw, think I lost like 100 bucks on Kelce not getting the 100 bonus, so not thrilled. Is what it is
KC keeps sliding and she is going to dump Kelce for Tommy cutlets.

you go look at the standings now.. If the giants were to win they would be 1 game out of the playoffs.

I wish you could find stats on the Eagles just running the ball straight, versus that delayed Hurts-option hand off. Seems like when they commit to the run they start to do well, and then they go with the "option" and the RB gets blown up 80% of the time.

Ravens do it well, Eagles seem to suck at it.

There are too many games with very questionable calls impacting the result, and…

This was not one of them. Many penalties are subjective, this was a guy clearly standing behind the line. Basically universally recognized as a penalty.

I don’t understand what KC is doing here.

Last edited:
There are too many games with very questionable calls impacting the result, and…

This was not one of them. Many penalties are subjective, this was a guy clearly standing behind the line. Basically universally recognized as a penalty.

This is how they rally. It's not their fault, it's the refs. If they accept blame themselves, what do they do? Which way do they turn? So they have to pull together by looking outward, not inward. Despite the fact they're loaded up on receivers who can't catch. Aren't they leading the league in drops? Hell they can't even line up correctly. Kelce's magic is fading. Maybe he's just too damn distracted? Or he now gets bracketed every play because none of the other hammer heads can catch? It's nonsense. What beat them was a.) they didn't have Pacheco and b.) they didn't stop Allen when it mattered.

Last edited:

I think a couple things. Toney is clearly in the neutral zone, I don't think there is any argument there. The argument is that historically the refs simply didn't call this penalty and in fact proactively warn players/coaches if a receiver was lined up offsides and chose to not do that and in stead call a penalty with under 2 minutes on a potentially game winning drive. I don't know if if Toney checked with the line judge or not, I've not seen any video. I believe this happened to a WFT receiver a couple last year or the year before.

What i really think is this is frustration boiling over since the chiefs essentially lost last week in Green Bay on a horrendous non-call PI and then had a game winning TD called back in a very frustrating season for the chiefs offense.

Toney stinks though. Don’t know why KC keeps throwing him out there.

When I was younger, we used to describe this type as "Body by Fisher, mind by TinkerToy." Athletically gifted, cognitively limited. NYG spent a first round pick on him and he never really lived up to it. Some good games, but inconsistent. It's easy to understand why they traded him, especially after his week 1 performance this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom