2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread

9 seconds.

1. maybe 2 shots.

Unless Tyrod does something stupid.

frankly, I think they should play it safe with Jones.

Taylor operated under duress better than Jones has.

Bills fan here. You guys hot hozed. We should have lost. We were outplayed. Im almost ashamed to call it a win.
This crap happens every week.

They need to make more of these bad/missed calls fixable.

It’s so stupid. We have all this technology and can see what the right calls are, but they can’t be fixed. Gotta go with the split second reactions of old men in the middle of high speed elite athlete war zones surrounded by the chaos of 80,000 drunken idiots.

This schedule is complete BS too.

We go to SF, Miami, and Buffalo in the first 6 weeks? Really?

Why not switch the Miami and New England game for balance purposes?

Good God. Everything that could possibly go wrong has, and the insanely lopsided schedule has killed us, just as I feared it would.

This schedule is complete BS too.

We go to SF, Miami, and Buffalo in the first 6 weeks? Really?

Why not switch the Miami and New England game for balance purposes?

Good God. Everything that could possibly go wrong has, and the insanely lopsided schedule has killed us, just as I feared it would.
We got cuse bball coming up though. We may…. May… finally be back. I want to see a number next to my team.

We got cuse bball coming up though. We may…. May… finally be back. I want to see a number next to my team.
It’s been too long.

I want a Wes Johnson at MSG taking a dump all over UNC type moment in Maui.

F8iB66TWIAAwAtC

Man, in true NYG fashion they give you just enough hope to believe before they rip your heart out.

Yeah and it always seems to happen as late as humanly possible. At least wreck it at 4PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom