2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread

Anyone remember that 1996(?) Dave Brown - Neil O’Donnell classic? Touted by some as the “Toilet Bowl”?

This is that in terms of game quality.

I do think the Jets could win 7-8 though. The Giants probably could with a real QB, too.

We have 8 yards passing.

Saquon has 83 yards rushing.

Let’s not pay the only good player on the offense though.

Sick of these nerd GM and all the fanboys who just parrot whatever they read, that’s fed to everybkdy by these nerd GMs.

Whole defense is expecting run. I’d love to see enough protection and Tommy actually pulling the trigger on a deep ball to Hyatt. Feel like it would have a chance.

That rain is ridiculous. Those teams that have a Dome are so lucky. They can just sling it around…..wait. We ran option and threw 220 passes all season when we had McNabb and Harrison and have barely recruited a good QB or WR since…..

We’re gonna see Joe Judge/Jake Frohn QB sneak on 3rd and long to set up a slighly better punt at this rate huh?

Giants WRs have to be furious.

Also, did Waller get hurt on the one ball he caught, or was it blocking that did him in?

Kinda absurd that we’re missing 2 of our 3 best offensive players, plus our 2 QBs.

3rd and 4 and run out of the shotgun. Idiots. At least get it to Barkley out of a formation where they can’t tee off on him and he has a chance.

I’m sorry but I never want to see Gano again.

He has to go.

lol of course the Giants give up back to back 30 yard completions. Rodgers is going to come back and get the Jets a WC spot.

3rd and 4 and run out of the shotgun. Idiots. At least get it to Barkley out of a formation where they can’t tee off on him and he has a chance.
What about that draw play where the other team 100% knows you arent throwing

How was he not down. He caught the ball and went to his knee because of contact. Why is he allowed to get up and run for the first?

lol .. jets about to get flagged for delay and dabol calls a TO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom