2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread

Those two throws by Purdy for touchdowns were pretty purdy, but that roughing the passer call was brutal. And all those third downs the Niners converted. No way Giants were winning last night no matter what. 1-2. As expected.

Those two throws by Purdy for touchdowns were pretty purdy, but that roughing the passer call was brutal. And all those third downs the Niners converted. No way Giants were winning last night no matter what. 1-2. As expected.
Yeah, that’s the kind of team that if we were to beat, we’d need a monster game from Barkley, and we’d need to force some turnovers.

There were chances for INT’s and we just haven’t made any plays on the ball and gotten any. But there’s no way we’d get enough offense without Barkley.

Would like to see more Hyatt and open it up, rather than all the dink and dunks to guys like Campbell. Need to get Waller going more too IMO. Other than late in the Cardinals game, he hasn’t been much of a factor yet.

Would like to see more Hyatt and open it up, rather than all the dink and dunks to guys like Campbell. Need to get Waller going more too IMO. Other than late in the Cardinals game, he hasn’t been much of a factor yet.
As Clifton said, cannot give up multiple 3rd and double-digits...

And, as we know from watching SU over the last few years, opening it up with an revolving door Oline just isn't an option.

49ers are a good team.

As Clifton said, cannot give up multiple 3rd and double-digits...

And, as we know from watching SU over the last few years, opening it up with an revolving door Oline just isn't an option.

49ers are a good team.
Played that game without our 2 best offensive players and the short rest seemed to impact guys wanting to tackle. Glad we got an extra day for Seattle.

Really, really need that game now….

Played that game without our 2 best offensive players and the short rest seemed to impact guys wanting to tackle. Glad we got an extra day for Seattle.

Really, really need that game now….
No doubt. Lose tonight and we are probably looking at 1-5 going into Washington.

Not a lot of must win games this early in the season but this is one of them.
if we are giving the iggs the east and the niners the west...the L's need to start piling up for the fab 5 left. need to beat the hawks and rams and find a way to get the east record respectable since we are all playing each other.

playing it straight...

seatle W
fish L
bills L
skins W
jets W
vegas W

5-4 is ok, 4-5 is not, but the pats should make it 5-5, but selfishly i want 6-4.

and of course i can see anything happening in every game...

too many teams run the sneak when they are not good at it.. just run the offense.
I’m a big sneak guy when you only need inches.

That seemed a bit far to sneak it.

I mean this is pretty damn close
If so, then the rules are incredibly stupid. He got tackled. Laying on top of a guy after being tackled should be the same as being down.

Gray going all Adams on us.

Holy crap, can one of my teams just put an old guy who knows what he’s doing back there?

I’ve seen enough punt return nightmares to last a lifetime in just one month.

We can’t lose at home to drop to 1-3 so I might be pretty irrational tonight, lol.
This should be a close game. Who knows in the NFL though. I expect a good one.

its all about protecting the players until its not.. the guy was tackled and thrown back.. had he gone down 5 yds back forward progress gets ruled.. he gets thrown and stays on his feet he is live..

but geesh at least have the refs give a sign like umps do.. had he been down and drilled they would want a late hit.. players cant tell what to do.

This should be a close game. Who knows in the NFL though. I expect a good one.
I’m hoping 11 days off to get fresh and prepare and playing at home is enough, despite missing our two best players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom