2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread

What would you rather be ? A fat dude with no athletic ability who never played or a guy who actually played an NFL game but somehow ends up with fewer career passing yards than me?

Raiders fire HC and GM. Name Antonio Pierce interim HC. Good luck AP, but not this week. Raiders originally favored by 2.5 but line should move. C'mon Daboll, earn your salary this week.

in addition there is a good chance the play takes more than 3 secs even if it goes bad.. shoot he could have thrown it into the stands and takes 7-8 secs. missing took less time and gave them extra yds.

even down 6 they still would have had a shot at the endzone.

Bit Devito has no idea what he is doing.. How can you trust him.. even now he runs out of bounds and took losses when he could have throw it away outside the pocket.
NFL Rushing Touchdowns

DeVito 1

tools on this board 0

NFL Rushing Touchdowns

DeVito 1

tools on this board 0
Lol. Because the whole defense thought we were actually running it to Barkley on 3rd and goal from the 10.

The guy we don’t want to pay, but he’s the only good player that opposing defenses care about, on the offense.

Even being handcuffed by the weather and playcalling - DeVito couldn’t even run the clock down and snap the ball late in the play clock. He’s not ready to be out there. Not his fault, we probably should’ve looked into getting somebody better when Jones went down and he was suddenly one hit away from going in.

Lol. Because the whole defense thought we were actually running it to Barkley on 3rd and goal from the 10.

The guy we don’t want to pay, but he’s the only good player that opposing defenses care about, on the offense.

Even being handcuffed by the weather and playcalling - DeVito couldn’t even run the clock down and snap the ball late in the play clock. He’s not ready to be out there. Not his fault, we probably should’ve looked into getting somebody better when Jones went down and he was suddenly one hit away from going in.
And your NFL snap count is??

Raiders fire HC and GM. Name Antonio Pierce interim HC. Good luck AP, but not this week. Raiders originally favored by 2.5 but line should move. C'mon Daboll, earn your salary this week.

You guys also get to face the rookie QB O'Connell. He didn't look terrible against the Chargers in his first start.

Look at my posting history I'm no Tommy D. apologist, but under the unimaginative offensive circumstances that coach talking in Tommy's helmet should be saying stuff like that until the mic is cut off

Last edited:
Same as your days served as President of the U.S.
Well, that’s the American people’s fault for not voting me in.

But in all fairness, I’m not qualified,nor have I ever tried to run for anything other than a beer.

DeVito, apparently…is qualified enough to be a camp arm, who then was qualified enough to be a practice/scout team QB, who was qualified enough to be a backup game QB, who was good enough to score an NFL touchdown!! (Running!! Oh the irony).

Damn that’s got to be the equivalent of being named President for a day and getting laid in the Oval Office.

Can I count on your Vote next November!!

Got something I need to do…

Well, that’s the American people’s fault for not voting me in.

But in all fairness, I’m not qualified,nor have I ever tried to run for anything other than a beer.

DeVito, apparently…is qualified enough to be a camp arm, who then was qualified enough to be a practice/scout team QB, who was qualified enough to be a backup game QB, who was good enough to score an NFL touchdown!! (Running!! Oh the irony).

Damn that’s got to be the equivalent of being named President for a day and getting laid in the Oval Office.

Can I count on your Vote next November!!

Got something I need to do…
Not qualified to be allowed to throw a pass in the 4th quarter however. Lol.

23 runs in a row.

It was ridiculous.

Hell, let him throw it long.

It gets intercepted? Who cares. Like a punt.
Even a play action, rollout, safe pass seems like it would be almost guaranteed to be there at some point.

And if not, he can run with it and slide (hopefully not a yard in front of the marker) or throw it out of bounds. Hopefully.

Not qualified to be allowed to throw a pass in the 4th quarter however. Lol.
Don’t care.

NFL Player

Period.

STOP

If you want Daboll gone, then by all
means get on that soapbox.

Let’s hear it.

Im just not into discussing an undrafted Illinois alumni’s performance, when he’s just a rookie practice squad player playing in at times a mini monsoon, who spent the last 2 months running the scout team O.

That’s just weak sauce.

Board Hero Dungey never accomplished any of that and the Board’s Most Cherished Son, Shafer won’t come close to that.

I do get people need to shlit on the kid to make themselves feel good and to try make their posting points be true as if anyone remembers or cares.

Don’t care.

NFL Player

Period.

STOP

If you want Daboll gone, then by all
means get on that soapbox.

Let’s hear it.

Im just not into discussing an undrafted Illinois alumni’s performance, when he’s just a rookie practice squad player playing in at times a mini monsoon, who spent the last 2 months running the scout team O.

That’s just weak sauce.

Board Hero Dungey never accomplished any of that and the Board’s Most Cherished Son, Shafer won’t come close to that.

I do get people need to shlit on the kid to make themselves feel good and to try make their posting points be true as if anyone remembers or cares.
Lol. You just did what you’re mad at others for doing.

In Orange:
Dungey>>>>>>Shrader >>>>>DeVito

Lol. You just did what you’re mad at others for doing.

In Orange:
Dungey>>>>>>Shrader >>>>>DeVito
So I can count on your Vote?

Hate to think what you kids would’ve been saying about Philcox’s career.

Dungey is 1 there for sure, he got to play.

Sad what might’ve been if Cuse had a real coach…

So I can count on your Vote?

Hate to think what you kids would’ve been saying about Philcox’s career.

Dungey is 1 there for sure, he got to play.

Sad what might’ve been if Cuse had a real coach…
DeVito started 19 games at Cuse. Got hurt his Junior year, or else it would’ve been 27.

He didn’t play any different at Illinois - his stats there were almost identical to his sophomore year at Cuse stats.

Maybe he’ll get better, we’ll see. That golden arm (and the “potential” it brings) has gotten him way further than his actual play on the field has warranted. Good for him, maybe he’ll be a late bloomer, and scoring a TD in an NFL game is something he’ll always remember for sure.

Taylor and Waller to IR
Raider Nation be like

df93de84-33df-4377-b874-1c242c324f96_text.gif

Raider Nation be like

df93de84-33df-4377-b874-1c242c324f96_text.gif
Speaking of the Raiders, I need to make a fall trip to Vegas and catch a game there. That stadium looks incredible. Not sure why this is just dawning on me now, the very day that they play my Giants - who probably won’t play there again for like 12 years. SMH.

You cannot convince me that Neal and Flowers are two different people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom