2023 PGA Tour | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

Lmao I have Todd, Kirk and McCarthy on my card this week and I can flush them all because fatty Straka is going to shoot a 58 today. Just ridiculous.
I was gonna throw some money on McCarthy this morning but being away in a different state precluded me to. So I saved some money.

I was gonna throw some money on McCarthy this morning but being away in a different state precluded me to. So I saved some money.
Someday I’d like to have money on a guy playing like this on a Sunday. It will never happen but I can dream.

What a choke by Todd. Fluck me.

IMG_3062.jpeg

lmfao

I honestly almost cried after the three putt. I had to go outside and stare at the sky for 15 minutes.

Only other time I had to do that was when Rex Culpepper spiked the ball on 4th down against NC State.

After I saw Straka put the ball in the drink on 18 and he ended up with a double I put some live bets on Todd and Smalley, who were both 2 back with 4 to go. Todd really choked, not holing a makeable birdie on 15, 3 jacking on 16 for a bogey, then only making a 5 on the par 5 17th.

Kevin Roy T31 for a cool $47,360. Shot 69-63-68 and a money costing 73 on Sunday.
He just can't quite string together four solid rounds. So close.

Crazy how hard it is to keep your card as a rookie. First time on most, if not all, of these courses and can't get into any designated events.

After I saw Straka put the ball in the drink on 18 and he ended up with a double I put some live bets on Todd and Smalley, who were both 2 back with 4 to go. Todd really choked, not holing a makeable birdie on 15, 3 jacking on 16 for a bogey, then only making a 5 on the par 5 17th.
I thought about it all day at work. Cost me five figures.

I didn’t think it was over after the approach on 15 but he’s such a good putter I was already thinking about taking the lead on 17. He’s been around so long, too. Thought he’d be steady.

Bet Peter Kuest this week and he’s already three putted from 7 feet and missed a 2 foot birdie lmfao

I am going to put so much money on Rory next week I just can’t help it

SPOILER ALERT

What a great ending to the Scottish Open.

A couple thoughts, I like Rory as much as anyone, although it also would have been nice had a Scot (MacIntyre) won it. In its current iteration, Colin Montgomerie is the only Scot to have done so.

Rory is now the only player to have won the Irish Open, the Scottish open, and the "British Open."

:)

Traveling so I friggin missed it. I’ll be shocked if it isn’t Scottie or Rory next week

I would take that bet on the other side, even up to -200. Too deep a contingent of players in World Golf, with combo of more bad and good bounces of the Open.

I have Norrman. This is sickening. I am running so cold.

Going to spend a day PGA Tour Canada event this week in Ottawa (Eagle Creek).
I went to one back in 2013, and enjoyed the much more subdued experience comared to a tour event. -- and you get to realize how much of a grind it is for guys that are pretty darn good but yet far away. Guys carrying their own bags for example in some cases -- also no ropes.

Controversial moment at the Celebrity Championship of all things.

There was a yell while Marty Fish was shooting. Was it wrong for the fan to do that - absolutely. The thing is though, the yell came right at the point of impact, and not during the swing. I don't think it made a difference like some people are claiming.

Scottie 7/1 large
Fleetwood 28/1
Collin 35/1
Si Woo 110/1
Henley 125/1
Todd 500/1 I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF. That is such an absurd number on him. Hit fairways for four days and you have a chance. And that is all he does.

Scottie 7/1 large
Fleetwood 28/1
Collin 35/1
Si Woo 110/1
Henley 125/1
Todd 500/1 I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF. That is such an absurd number on him. Hit fairways for four days and you have a chance. And that is all he does.

Did you do any 2 way (top 5 bets at 1/4 or 1/5)... Brandon Todd would seem to be a good bet in that regard? Or perhaps just straight top 5 or top 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom