2023 PGA Tour | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

Where is Rothstein to call the 17th bunker “the epitome of brutality”?

FWIW, my parents' neighbor in 'Cuse knows Harman well and says he's an awesome dude. He's been sneaky good for a long time. I'll be rooting for him.

Fleetwood gonna win this tournament

FWIW, my parents' neighbor in 'Cuse knows Harman well and says he's an awesome dude. He's been sneaky good for a long time. I'll be rooting for him.
His wife is from Syracuse and went to Geneseo and Upstate. He's a good old boy who loves to hunt and fish.

Not as excited for this weekend as I hoped to be. Being on the west coast, I may just ask Alexa to wake me up when Harmon makes triple.

In addition to bets on Rory (+650) and Rahm (+1200), I threw $10 on Brian Harman at +12500. Not sure if he is capable of putting together four good rounds, but he's actually had a pretty good year so far, and I couldn't resist those odds.
nice.gif

Harman is often hanging around the leader board on difficult courses. Maybe it's his turn.

Some good scores this morning. Forecast calls for wet weather when the leaders tee off in a few hours.

View attachment 229481

Harman is often hanging around the leader board on difficult courses. Maybe it's his turn.

I have nothing against Harman as a golfer or person, but today specifically I want him to struggle. I want a congested leaderboard heading into Sunday. Not one or two guys breaking away.

Last edited:
interesting scores.. the 30 guys at the bottom are all shooting over par again. the top 30 guys are all shooting 2-3-4 under today.

If harmon shoots 2-3 under today he will start tomorrow with a 3-5 shot lead. if he shoots even - +2 he has a decent shot at still being in the lead but with 5-7 guys pretty close.

never been a 64 at this course in the open.. Rahm might go 63..
Which he did. It's amazing when the top guys like struggle during a round. Shows how hard this game is, but also how good they are to come back 24 hours later with a low score.

Didn't take long this morning for the leaderboard to get much more enticing.

the more you read the more people should all be doing more waggle before they hit the ball.. much like lifting the club before teeing off instead of dragging it back..

Min Woo Lee's younger brother, Minjee Lee, is on the LPGA tour per the NBC broadcast crew.

If harmon shoots 2-3 under today he will start tomorrow with a 3-5 shot lead. if he shoots even - +2 he has a decent shot at still being in the lead but with 5-7 guys pretty close.
nice

Ha I have live from the open on in the background and they just said something along the lines of regardless if Harman wins he will be in Syracuse tomorrow(must mean Monday) to meet up and spend time with family. They said he loves farm life so I assume his wife grew up on one around here

Ha I have live from the open on in the background and they just said something along the lines of regardless if Harman wins he will be in Syracuse tomorrow(must mean Monday) to meet up and spend time with family. They said he loves farm life so I assume his wife grew up on one around here
As others have noted, she is a Syracuse native and a grad of SUNY Geneseo.

Facebook says she went to Onondaga Central HS.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom