2023 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Preseason Camp Thread

Trying to decipher the O-Line in that clip. Reed at Center, Bradford at RG, Petry at RT?

Who knows what the circumstances were but this is interesting. Bleich and Ellis both injured? More and Cruz on left?

Who knows what the circumstances were but this is interesting. Bleich and Ellis both injured? More and Cruz on left?
Like getting any videos but I would not put much stock in position groups. With DB steel curtain of secrecy he would never put out a video that would give any real information.

Like getting any videos but I would not put much stock in position groups. With DB steel curtain of secrecy he would never put out a video that would give any real information.
Exactly. We will know nothing until the two-deep comes out Colgate week. And even then, with all the "ors" we'll still know next to nothing. We will know for sure when they trot out onto the field on September 2.

Especially the OL where it seems like the staff is still sorting things out

1140-james-brown-stage-slideshow.imgcache.rev3ac53bdca0e6617aea80281e014b0c92.jpg
The hardest working man in show biz…

It seemed every year in the 90’s, we were either a defensive or offensive team, every other year. This year, I think we have both and hopefully special teams, too. I think we’re in for a REALLY special year. I’m waiting on the Purdue game as test number one. If we’re for real, we win that fairly easily. Then the three game gauntlet of Clemson, at UNC and at FSU. We can win them all. But, take it one game at a time, 1-2 is good, 2-1 is special and 3-0 is freaking incredible. Hopefully, we get at least one and stay healthy and crush the back half of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom