Women's Lacrosse - 2023 Recruiting | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2023 Recruiting

I love Carlie's game. She's gonna be a superstar IMO
I 1000000% agree. Same thing can be said for Ashlee Volpe. Both with extremely high lax IQ and deadly around the crease. If Kayla can create the next Charlotte North its with these two or BC3 (Desimone/Volpe/Vogelman) I think this fanbase will be very happy and will be very fun to watch for years to come.

I 1000000% agree. Same thing can be said for Ashlee Volpe. Both with extremely high lax IQ and deadly around the crease. If Kayla can create the next Charlotte North its with these two or BC3 (Desimone/Volpe/Vogelman) I think this fanbase will be very happy and will be very fun to watch for years to come.
Huge fan of Volpe's game. Benoit is a very good defender. Really like that she played/practiced against Chloe Humphrey in club/HS day in and day out. Humphrey is a generational talent.

Last edited:
There is also a bunch of upstate 24 kids that look pretty good too...Obviously Devin Livingston from Victor, Briana Peters from Bville, and Juliana Cogliandro from FM and Allie Hanlon from West Genesee to name a few...

Huge fan Volpe's game. Benoit is a very good defender. Really like that she played/practiced against Chloe Humphrey in club/HS day in and day out. Humphrey is a generational talent.
Agree with you on Benoit. She's a lockdown defender if I've ever seen one that rarely, if ever, gets beat/makes mistakes 1v1. Excellent on ground balls and clearing as well. Kinda reminds me of Holly Schleicher from BC, so I suspect she will be really helpful on draws. I wish I could get some film of Darien's practices/scrimmages to see how well Benoit fairs against Chloe Humphrey and if she's able to contain/neutralize her.

What are they going to use for a goalie?
Thats the only thing missing from this class. Ideally we should be bringing in at least 1 goalie each class and its kind of weird we haven't gotten one yet considering our goalie situation right now. Perhaps Kayla can add a good one late, flip a goalie currently committed elsewhere or if worst comes to worst, there's always the portal.

IMG_6799.jpeg

Really hope we get her and Beardsley this year .. I know this is class of ‘24.. maybe we should start a thread for them .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom