2023 Roster Is Up | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Roster Is Up

Reed is a clearinghouse issue. But Rice is also a JUCO and not listed (?). Also, since Cahoon and GIll are not listed, it looks like this [edit] roster doesn't include July arrivals.
I dont see the frosh they must be fall additions

Usually the roster is updated right around the opening of fall camp. So probably late July/early August.

Sorry if already posted:
Some players have changed their numbers since the last updated roster. .

LQA is now 1
Simmons is 6
Farmer has already switched from 34 to 20
Jeremiah Wilson is 14
LQA got a single digit as a sophmore without ever being a starter?

Impressive

Sorry if already posted:
Some players have changed their numbers since the last updated roster. .

LQA is now 1
Simmons is 6
Farmer has already switched from 34 to 20
Jeremiah Wilson is 14
Damien Rhodes says hello

Kids got the best motor on the team says kids on O
You know what I find odd about when people in the media, etc talk about Allen? He was the NJ Gatorade Player of the Year. He was a tremendous signing by the program. It shouldn’t surprise to anyone that he’s doing well. I’m glad to hear he’s living up to it in practice. Can’t wait to see he perform in a bigger role this year. He could legitimately be a star without hyperbole.

You know what I find odd about when people in the media, etc talk about Allen? He was the NJ Gatorade Player of the Year. He was a tremendous signing by the program. It shouldn’t surprise to anyone that he’s doing well. I’m glad to hear he’s living up to it in practice. Can’t wait to see he perform in a bigger role this year. He could legitimately be a star without hyperbole.
He must not have wanted 44. :):rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom