2023 Yankees Season | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

Cashing in my Father's Day gift tomorrow. Things were looking pretty good in June when my kids gave me the tickets. Oh well . . . at least we will be stopping on Arthur Ave for dinner on the way out of town.
Arthur Avenue puts Little Italy to shame. Bon appetit!

Peraza Single
DJ K's
Judge Fly out

Gleyber Single

Stanton Single scores Peraza

Sign of a bad team. Heart of the order is hitting. Baserunning and fielding errors lose you the game anyway.

I think Stubby Clapp should make that list. :)

I saw Stubby Clapp playing A-ball for the Prince William Cannons in NoVa in 1997. I knew right then and there that he'd be a star.

Et tu, Moo?

My HS had a distinct jock culture, and the PE dept always had a couple student teachers from Cortland, whom we always looked up to. Without ever having been there, we all thought it was like The Emerald City. :)

The team has obviously quit. I like going with the younger guys though. Time to sit Stanton. Team gains nothing by playing him.
Dude's legs are shot. It won't get any better. Hal is too cheap to do it but I'd hope the Yankees eat the remaining $128 million and DFA Stanton

My HS had a distinct jock culture, and the PE dept always had a couple student teachers from Cortland, whom we always looked up to. Without ever having been there, we all thought it was like The Emerald City. :)
images

This comment:

Now did Aaron Boone barge into the cockpit to relieve him halfway through the flight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom