2023 Yankees Season | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

I’ll take the W, but man is Oakland a terrible team.
Michael Kay mentioned a stat that the A’s have the worst run differential in 120 years or something like that.

Threw 35 pitches. The Scranton Shuttle for you...

Is that the move to bring Judge on to the roster from the IL? Sterling was speculating during the game last night that the Yankees might cut Hicks loose.

Is that the move to bring Judge on to the roster from the IL? Sterling was speculating during the game last night that the Yankees might cut Hicks loose.

Schmidt and Brito are our next two starters. We'll need fresh arms in the pen.

There should be a second move to make room for Judge. Maybe Peraza to the DL?

Peraza to the DL would allow the Yanks to bring up Greg Weissert before his 15 days is up.

Schmidt and Brito are our next two starters. We'll need fresh arms in the pen.

There should be a second move to make room for Judge. Maybe Peraza to the DL?

Peraza to the DL would allow the Yanks to bring up Greg Weissert before his 15 days is up.
Makes sense. Didn't put any stock in what Sterling was saying. I think he also mentioned sending Cabrera down as a possibility.

Makes sense. Didn't put any stock in what Sterling was saying. I think he also mentioned sending Cabrera down as a possibility.
Hicks isn't going anywhere. I believe there are only 2 options: 1. Peraza sent down. 2. Peraza IL

Last edited:
Is the limit of optioning players five times a year absolute or are there circumstances that don’t count against the five.? I’m just thinking it they call up Cordero again (assuming Hicks to IL) his next option will be his third I believe.

Is the limit of optioning players five times a year absolute or are there circumstances that don’t count against the five.? I’m just thinking it they call up Cordero again (assuming Hicks to IL) his next option will be his third I believe.

Players may only be optioned five times per season; after that, it requires outright assignment waivers to assign the player to the Minor Leagues.

I don't see where there's an exception for injury replacements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom