2024-25 Conference Opponents | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2024-25 Conference Opponents

GHiOBsXXEAEXxBB

430118779_942124490607094_4622624772419428403_n.jpg

When we go on the road, we will REALLY go on the road with the California and Texas trips.
But overall, I really like this schedule. Duke, UNC, UVa, Louisville and NC State all at home, and none of them on the road. We should have great attendance next year. What a honey of a schedule!

Mike Waters @MikeWatersSYR

Syracuse plays all 3 of the ACC’s new teams on the road; none of them at home.
Gotta question the logic there.

Syracuse is the only team in the ACC that won’t play any of the 4 North Carolina schools on the road next year. Not one. Every other team in the conference, including SMU, Cal and Stanford play at least one game in the state of North Carolina. Again: where’s the logic?

Think of it this way; if we have no games in the State of North Carolina next year, that means there will be no games where we get a half dozen phantom fouls just because we're Damn Yankees.

Best home schedule in years.

Yeah, it looks pretty great to me, too. I don't understand the bitching around here. Whenever we go to the State of North Carolina, we get hosed by the refs. This is great. It's not like beating UNC, Duke or UVa at home is not going to be a "good win".

Yeah, it looks pretty great to me, too. I don't understand the bitching around here. Whenever we go to the State of North Carolina, we get hosed by the refs. This is great. It's not like beating UNC, Duke or UVa at home is not going to be a "good win".
Some people just like to complain.

Assuming it flips for 2025-2026 like the Women's schedule does, we're looking at games at Duke, UNC, UVA, Wake with no home games against them unless we get paired up for the additional game. YIKES.

However, I'd have to believe at some point, the schedules will get rearranged so it's not the same every other year.

No UNC or Duke on the road? The non con schedule better be good… I can hear the committee bitching now “well they didn’t play 3 of the top 4 on the road this year”
If the committee is talking about us I will take it.

I was confused about the comments about not playing in North Carolina for the same reason. I think Nicknack nailed it with his response.

Playing all of the new teams on the road is weird but I really don’t care, it’s a good schedule for us

Playing all of the new teams on the road is weird but I really don’t care, it’s a good schedule for us
Yeah, but I would think it's on purpose for travel reasons. The following year, they're all in the dome. I like the schedule.

I would love to play cal and Stanford on the road every year. Now we just need to add Portland state, university of Portland, university of Washington non conference

I would love to play cal and Stanford on the road every year. Now we just need to add Portland state, university of Portland, university of Washington non conference
Not Seattle U?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom