2024-25 Schedule | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2024-25 Schedule

They played 31 regular season games last year. 10 non-conf announced plus the ACC slate gives us one more opponent to set.

They played 31 regular season games last year. 10 non-conf announced plus the ACC slate gives us one more opponent to set.
Dolphin GIF

Good on Red for playing Le Moyne. Sooooo many coaches would be too scared to do it. I hope it becomes yearly. It is only a positive for local hoops.

Good on Red for playing Le Moyne. Sooooo many coaches would be too scared to do it. I hope it becomes yearly. It is only a positive for

Yeah I’m surprised that one hasn’t been announced yet, since I’m pretty sure it’s been in place for over a month now.
Why hasn’t it been announced yet? I know LeMoyne has an interim AD and all. Season opener against a local opponent should be easy and one of the first announced, not the absolute last.

Why hasn’t it been announced yet? I know LeMoyne has an interim AD and all. Season opener against a local opponent should be easy and one of the first announced, not the absolute last.
Maybe they are setting up a splashy announcement. Great event for the community!

Good on Red for playing Le Moyne. Sooooo many coaches would be too scared to do it. I hope it becomes yearly. It is only a positive for local hoops.
It would be REALLY bold to schedule a game at LeMoyne. Probably no way for it to make financial sense, though as both schools will make a lot more from a game in the dome.

Imagine the benefits to our Net from winning by 30 on the "road"!

It would be REALLY bold to schedule a game at LeMoyne. Probably no way for it to make financial sense, though as both schools will make a lot more from a game in the dome.

Imagine the benefits to our Net from winning by 30 on the "road"!

Could charge $1,000 a ticket!

Make it a double header, play a women's game first and then the men's game.