EastWednesday, June 5 at UAlbany
TimeGameLocation
3:00 p.m.Class D(1) Pleasantville vs (8) Cold Spring HarborFallon Field
4:00 p.m.Class A(1) Mamaroneck vs (8) FarmingdaleFord Field
5:30 p.m.Class B(1) Yorktown vs (8) South SideFallon Field
6:30 p.m.Class C(1) Rye vs (11) Bayport-Blue PointFord Field

UAlbany temp 87 degrees at 4 pm.

UAlbany temp 87 degrees at 4 pm.

I wonder how those fields are lined right now? PLL was practicing and playing on them up to three days ago. Did UAlbany come through (or PLL on their way out) and "erase" their lines (e.g., 2 point arch, tighter wings, etc.)?

Fallon Field is in much better shape than Ford. That turf is a mess.

Also, it seems counterproductive to have all those Downstate and LI teams coming up to Albany on a school day. Maybe alternate sites should be considered in the future?

I wonder how those fields are lined right now? PLL was practicing and playing on them up to three days ago. Did UAlbany come through (or PLL on their way out) and "erase" their lines (e.g., 2 point arch, tighter wings, etc.)?

Fallon Field is in much better shape than Ford. That turf is a mess.

Also, it seems counterproductive to have all those Downstate and LI teams coming up to Albany on a school day. Maybe alternate sites should be considered in the future?
In theory that makes sense, but you never know who's going to win the games. The sites alternate year to year.

In the upstate finals I expect Marcellus, JD to advance easily. Not sure what McQuaid brings and L'Pool is good not great. Would also expect Victor, but Vestal is undefeated. From what I heard, they took advantage of WG's FOGO injury and slowed the game down...can't wait for a shot clock next year!

In theory that makes sense, but you never know who's going to win the games. The sites alternate year to year.

In the upstate finals I expect Marcellus, JD to advance easily. Not sure what McQuaid brings and L'Pool is good not great. Would also expect Victor, but Vestal is undefeated. From what I heard, they took advantage of WG's FOGO injury and slowed the game down...can't wait for a shot clock next year!
ny publics are getting shot clocks in '25? all schools or just those that can afford?

Was surprised that Vestal played Genny in Vestal. Do teams get home field advantages in the state competition?

Yes, HFL has Drew Angelo and Victor has Cam Ryan

Those are the only 2 2024 commits still playing in NY
This will be a Good measure to see how he does against JD. If he does really good awesome, if he doesn’t…wellll.

Is anyone gonna be at the JD game?

I’m excited to see how Ryan looks in the game. Has he played the entire season? I know he was coming back from the Acl injury.

This will be a Good measure to see how he does against JD. If he does really good awesome, if he doesn’t…wellll.

Is anyone gonna be at the JD game?

I’m excited to see how Ryan looks in the game. Has he played the entire season? I know he was coming back from the Acl injury.

yes he was able to play the last 5-6 games of hoops season and then the entire lacrosse season.

he's for the most part shut down the top kid every game so far this year. He will almost certainly be covering his sweetlax teammate Baek from Vestal

Looks like Angelo didnt play their last game vs Johnson City (who was 4-13 how does that happen in the super regional?). Not sure if it is because they knew they didn't need him and rested him or if he was injured?

Looks like Angelo didnt play their last game vs Johnson City (who was 4-13 how does that happen in the super regional?). Not sure if it is because they knew they didn't need him and rested him or if he was injured?

this game stands out to me. Looks like the only game he really struggled with was against Maryland commit Jonah Carrier. Victor 8th grader Eli Ricci and his older brother dominated Carrier the last 3-4 FO's of their sectional final game (and Carrier was the better FO all game - but was dominated down the stretch when it mattered most)

at Irondequoit (NL)​
L-5-18​
8​
17​
32%​

this game stands out to me. Looks like the only game he really struggled with was against Maryland commit Jonah Carrier. Victor 8th grader Eli Ricci and his older brother dominated Carrier the last 3-4 FO's of their sectional final game (and Carrier was the better FO all game - but was dominated down the stretch when it mattered most)

at Irondequoit (NL)​
L-5-18​
8​
17​
32%​

How does Maryland get kids with names like Siracusa, Carrier and Josh Coffman? I feel like John Tillman has some deep seeded Syracuse-related issues to work through.

Final: CSH 6, Pleasantville 5

Final: Marcellus 15, Aquinas 8

Class D Finals: 10:00 a.m. Saturday at Hofstra

Final: McQuaid 10, Liverpool 5

Final: Farmingdale 9, Mamaroneck 8.

Class A Finals: 12:30 p.m. Saturday

Last edited:
Final: Victor 17, Vestal 6

Final: South Side 10, Yorktown 8

Class B Finals: 3:00 p.m. Saturday

Last edited:

Forum statistics