7 p.m.Binghamton at UAlbanyESPN+
7 p.m.MAAC Quarterfinal:
Siena at Marist
ESPN+
8 p.m.Queens at UtahPac-12 Plus
TBAMAAC Quarterfinal:
Quinnipiac at Manhattan
ESPN+

makes you wonder that the b10 has lax playoff games but is showing spring football and baseball on tv. seems like moving things around a bit would have made sense.

makes you wonder that the b10 has lax playoff games but is showing spring football and baseball on tv. seems like moving things around a bit would have made sense.

3 v 6 and 4 v 5 games this weekend.

Next weekend the B1G semis and finals are on.

And again as O’Neill struggles, so does the Duke offense. While he does have 2 goals, a lot of his shots seem to be going wide.

UNC up 9-4 at the half. UNC offense, to me at least, looks better with Duffy out. UNC defense looks better than they have against the better offensives. We’ll see what the second half brings.

And again as O’Neill struggles, so does the Duke offense. While he does have 2 goals, a lot of his shots seem to be going wide.

UNC up 9-4 at the half. UNC offense, to me at least, looks better with Duffy out. UNC defense looks better than they have against the better offensives. We’ll see what the second half brings.

Duke with one of the bigger meltdowns I’ve seen - gave up three goals in 30 seconds to end the half. Just absolutely sleep walking through this one. It feels like their only offense right now is to let O’Neil fire away from 18 yards. A completely perplexing team. Just total Jekyll and Hyde.

UNC is playing well, Krieg has been stopping a lot of shots. UNC definitely sharing the ball well.

This is going to play out interesting but if what I just heard was if UNC wins by six, then UVA is out and Duke would be the fore seed so we would play North Carolina?lol.. that’s if Virginia loses to Notre Dame. unless I heard it wrong, I kind of like that scenario.

Is UNC gonna blow this?

UNC hangs on to win 15-12. Really looked like they were going to blow it as the Duke offense came alive in the fourth.

Last edited:
SCHOOLCONFCPCT.OVERALLPCT.REMAININGGD
Notre Dame (#1)4-01.0009-1.909
Syracuse (#2)3-1.75011-4.733
Duke1-3.25011-4.733+3
Virginia1-3.25010-3.714+2
North Carolina1-3.2507-7.500-5

3 way tiebreaker. Duke #3, UVA #4, UNC out

Last edited:
Wonder if the UNC players knew how many goals they needed to win by to secure their spot in ACC tournament? Probably not something the coaches want the team to focus on.

UVA holding Notre Dame to four a few minutes into second after giving up a ton last weekend to Syracuse. What a wild year.

Great game right now between ND and UVA. 9-8 Cavs with 12 left. Can someone tell me what I should be rooting for? Facing Duke in NCAAs would seem a little more manageable. But perhaps UVA getting a RPI boost helps SU? I dunno. Perhaps it’s a wash.

Great game right now between ND and UVA. 9-8 Cavs with 12 left. Can someone tell me what I should be rooting for? Facing Duke in NCAAs would seem a little more manageable. But perhaps UVA getting a RPI boost helps SU? I dunno. Perhaps it’s a wash.
I think we match up better with Duke. Could be wrong.

Are we Co- Champs if ND loses?

UVA's last real attempt and instead of Shellenberger they give it to Shutz?
Cavs can be fun to watch but they also make you scratch your head a lot (25 turnovers today yikes)

close game doesnt mean great game. that was a terrible game lol

neither team played well. uva looked like umass lowell

Is UNC gonna blow this?

UNC hangs on to win 15-12. Really looked like they were going to blow it as the Duke offense came alive in the fourth.
It seems to me that NC really blew it. Instead of holding on to the ball at the end for the "win", they should have been going for 2 more goals, especially if I recall right Duke's net was empty. If they got 2 more goals for a 5 goal win (and Duke didn't score), NC would be in the ACCT instead of Duke. So they went against the odds and thought it was more likely that Va would beat ND than the other way around. Breschi should be fired for that alone.

This is going to play out interesting but if what I just heard was if UNC wins by six, then UVA is out and Duke would be the fore seed so we would play North Carolina?lol.. that’s if Virginia loses to Notre Dame. unless I heard it wrong, I kind of like that scenario.
Laxfanshutt, it's moot now but I think it was that if NC won by 5, and Va lost, it was Duke that would have been out of the ACCT with Va the #3 seed and NC the #4 seed.

It seems to me that NC really blew it. Instead of holding on to the ball at the end for the "win", they should have been going for 2 more goals, especially if I recall right Duke's net was empty. If they got 2 more goals for a 5 goal win (and Duke didn't score), NC would be in the ACCT instead of Duke. So they went against the odds and thought it was more likely that Va would beat ND than the other way around. Breschi should be fired for that alone.
True though I’m sure that goal differential probably wasn’t covered during prep for the week.

I was a little surprised they didn’t try to tack a few more on at the end and decided to dance around playing keep away. I think they were getting the better of Naso as well.

I was having flashbacks to 2016 when UNC went on that championship run and thought it might happen again.

True though I’m sure that goal differential probably wasn’t covered during prep for the week.

I was a little surprised they didn’t try to tack a few more on at the end and decided to dance around playing keep away. I think they were getting the better of Naso as well.

I was having flashbacks to 2016 when UNC went on that championship run and thought it might happen again.
No I don't think this NC team is that good. Agree players wouldn't be briefed but you'd think the coaching staff would be prepared pregame for it and certainly know it at the end. Can we blame Petro for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom