2024 Olympic Basketball | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Olympic Basketball

The most impressive thing about Wemby in the first quarter was the use of long arms to steal a couple unsuspecting dribblers / passers. 3 steals or created turnovers like that.

Not looking good for Canada. Some jobber went off for France, and we can't shoot and are running poor offence.

Brooks has been very sloppy / off which I'm sure doesn't bother many neutral fans.

France has essentially benched Rudy Gobert... didn't start him, and I don't believe he has played at all. Could be wrong maybe he did 2-3 minutes while I was focused on other things.

Canada .. you are my adopted favorite team. How you know show and get beat down by France even though wembanyama did nothing ?

The Joker is causing havoc for Team USA. Down 54-43 at half.

So you’re telling me Tatum isn’t good enough to get on the court ? What a Joke .

Scary thing is joker hasn’t even played that well for him

So you’re telling me Tatum isn’t good enough to get on the court ? What a Joke .
Durant hasn’t played well but what’s your rotation? White and Holiday play bc they are elite defenders

You don’t see too many 6 pt possessions

Durant hasn’t played well but what’s your rotation? White and Holiday play bc they are elite defenders
I reject on its face any argument that a first team all nba player and nba champion cannot get on the floor.

Let's say the Joker beats the US in the Olympics... what does that add to his legacy?

Like, it's a weird note but pretty interesting at least, right?

Let's say the Joker beats the US in the Olympics... what does that add to his legacy?

Like, it's a weird note but pretty interesting at least, right?
Not going to happen. Serbia has not used the bench (understandably) and their legs are gone.

Massive bullet dodged on that wide open 3 miss down 2. Bogdanovic gonna regret passing it . That WAS the game

Well damn. I hope the young guys on the team learned about how to win in the Olympics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom