2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

I watched some of the St. Joseph's games in the A-10 and Reynolds played very well.

Another guy on their roster who caught my eye is PF/C Rasheer Fleming. He's listed at 6-9 220 but he looks bigger than that to me. I don't remember Cuse recruiting him out of high school, but he is from Camden so maybe Fran Brown can hook up someone on the hoops staff.

Watched these Reynolds highlights. If everybody on this board watches it, there won't be much more pining for Q to be the starting PG next season:
It’s genuinely nice to see a player’s jumper just look… normal. Smooth, clean mechanics. I have 3 point/jump shooting PTSD from this season.

Someone mentioned him before, I like him, 20 minutes to go in and bang would be a breathe of fresh air.

Yeah, he was a name I found from looking at rosters when I started that thread about Portal Targets a month or so ago.

Reynolds would be a good add, but I’m not good with him and JJ starting together and after all of the defensive woes this year, do we really want that as our starting backcourt? Or would they push each other for time? Efficiency on both ends of court is not something JJ has shown, does that hint of him leaving or taking on a lesser role? Roster construction was not good in year one, it needs to be better in year 2. The ACC has been begging Cuse to take advantage of the middling conference for YEARS, I really hope that’s the case in these next few seasons.

More than 1800 players are expected to portal, the article says. There are only 350 teams in Division 1 basketball. That's almost 6 guys per team. I have to think that half or more are going to have to move down a level to find another team.
Insane stuff.

Watched these Reynolds highlights. If everybody on this board watches it, there won't be much more pining for Q to be the starting PG next season:
Would he be the point guard? He looks more like a better version of JJ.