2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

It is, but I also think there's going to be a lot more action this portal season because of the COVID super seniors graduating out. A lot of HS recruits and young players have had to sit elsewhere because team roster size wasn't increased. That pipeline is all sorts of discombobulated.
This X100 All these HS kids that got screwed are going to hammer the portal. I expect a bunch of 22s that are severely under used will find success in the portal this year.

Kadary has an extra year - do we have a chance? Hopefully, his relationship with Autry and our assistants was great and the issue was with JAB. He is the PG that we need.
How does he have an extra year ? He played one year with us and 3 with the Hall. I thought the COVID super seniors was the class before (Joe/Jesse).

With the NCAA compliance around NIL etc irrelevant due to the courts have to figure even more of the top kids jumping into the portal are likely already decided on where they are headed next.

Kadary has an extra year - do we have a chance? Hopefully, his relationship with Autry and our assistants was great and the issue was with JAB. He is the PG that we need.
He’s most likely going to the highest bidder

How many guards do you want?

Depends on how many are leaving or healthy. If chance is healthy and JJ is staying then one, two max out of portal. I was just going worst case scenario…

Well we are definitely going to need a couple 3/4 options and a 5 of some sort

Seeing the highlights I think the Canisius kid could work well as a 5 option( and affordable). Seems options at G are plentiful and certainly options at the wings too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom