2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

Maya calls Kadary the best rated transfer he’s had since he started tracking them
Not criticizing Kadary I think he’s great, but it’s going to be pretty difficult for him to have a bigger impact than Knecht this year. And anyone posting wishing he comes here is wasting their time. It’s not happening.

How exactly does a guy enter the portal but also say he's keeping the option to return?? It's like telling you're wife you're going to sleep around to explore your options but keep the light on, you may be back.
Hey, if you can get away with it......

Maya calls Kadary the best rated transfer he’s had since he started tracking them
Man, who would have thought this guy would have been good . Kid was our best guard as a freshman. It was pretty damn obvious how the offense flowed and the defense ramped up.

This was the first big transfer that hurt. Changed my perspective on things and now I don’t even bat an eye. Jessie sucked, kadary was worse. Much worse.

Wake keeps killing it in the portal. They just reload every year.
Billiew and Cosby averaged a combined 6ppg this year. The other guy Spillers put up solid numbers as an undersized mid-major PF. I’m sure the first two will have a much much bigger impact than at their previous schools but I don’t know if they’ve killed it.

Wake has utilized the portal better than anyone in the ACC for basketball.
Pitt and Miami have done a good job with it too. But it’s only been 2-3 years since the no sit out rule and the intro of NIL, so there’s not a lot of precedent. JB resisted being active in the portal. Red got a few good ones his first year but Chance was injured. We can see that it will be key to Red’s roster building going forward.

Had seen this on a few sites this is where he was going to end up. Nice pick-up for Kansas.

I thought this kid graduated in 2023 and he's still there.
Who is going to be the first player to challenge the NCAA years of eligibility rules? How long before a player decides to just keep playing and collecting NIL as long as possible after all of their eligibility is used up?

Why should the NCAA be allowed to decide when a player must stop attending college and making money?

Who is going to be the first player to challenge the NCAA years of eligibility rules? How long before a player decides to just keep playing and collecting NIL as long as possible after all of their eligibility is used up?

Why should the NCAA be allowed to decide when a player must stop attending college and making money?
About that!

About that!

Well Dingle played for an IVY league Penn team and didn’t play in 2020-2021 (cancelled?) and played just 4 years.

Ledlum played for Harvard and also didn’t play in 2020-2021 because it was cancelled playing just 4 years. Why deny him a 5th? Did they opt out voluntarily?

The Cavinder twins are being allowed to get a 5th year despite quitting last year hoping to pursue a WWE deal and the NCAA okayed them to skip a year voluntarily last year and let them come back for a 5th.

Well Dingle played for an IVY league Penn team and didn’t play in 2020-2021 (cancelled?) and played just 4 years.

Ledlum played for Harvard and also didn’t play in 2020-2021 because it was cancelled playing just 4 years. Why deny him a 5th? Did they opt out voluntarily?

Isn’t that the same thing Jimmy tried and was denied?

Isn’t that the same thing Jimmy tried and was denied?
Probably , not fair though especially some of the cases the NCAA have allowed to get a 5th year.

The Cavinder twins are being allowed to get a 5th year despite quitting last year hoping to pursue a WWE deal and the NCAA okayed them to skip a year voluntarily last year and let them come back for a 5th.
This way of thinking is too rational for the NCAA