Men's Soccer - 2024 Recruiting / Signing Day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer 2024 Recruiting / Signing Day

I have looked for a article, any article, that would tell us who is coming back from last years team and have yet to see one.

I have looked for a article, any article, that would tell us who is coming back from last years team and have yet to see one.
No news other than digging for signings and one reported portal addition. Last year the teams' 2023 spring schedule was released on or about Feb. 20.

Just after posting above I see the following:

which saysthe following and has a photo. We can all take a closer look and report back

it was great to spend the first weekend of the semester with our ⁦
@CuseMSOC
⁩ squad. A lot of new faces this spring, and I can’t wait for our young guys to join us here on campus in the fall. Looking forward to getting to work with this fun group. Dare to Dream in 2024!

Just after posting above I see the following:

which saysthe following and has a photo. We can all take a closer look and report back

it was great to spend the first weekend of the semester with our ⁦
@CuseMSOC
⁩ squad. A lot of new faces this spring, and I can’t wait for our young guys to join us here on campus in the fall. Looking forward to getting to work with this fun group. Dare to Dream in 2024!
My best guess. This is not a high resolution photo and it is hard to blow up and really get a good look at the players.

Plus I am not very good at this and I don’t know everyone. So many new guys. But I am hoping others will step in and make corrections as needed once the ball gets rolling.

I just focused on guys on the roster today. Might try and add in some transfers later.

Back row (left to right):

Cutler-DeJesus
Wickman
Kristjan Fortier
Garrett Holman (incoming frosh out of NJ)
Tomas Hut
Guy I am not sure of
Gavin Whig?
Dominic Bell?
No idea
Carabin?
Betz?
Kyle Jensen (incoming frosh keeper)

Middle row (left to right):

Jason Smith (far left)
No idea
No idea
No idea
Oyegunle
Francesco Pagano?
No idea
No idea
No idea
Gradus?
Jackson Glenn?

Bottom row (left to right):

No idea
Chifamba (Clemson transfer)
Koulakian
Leveque?
Edwards?
No idea
No idea
No idea

Last edited:
Sam Layton started 17out of 19 games 1G, 6A for SIUE
He was one of two players on that team to win Academic All Region honors.

He was one of four players on that team to win All Region honors. He was second team All Region.

He is apparently from Brisbane, Australia.

Burko is from Norway. He had 20 goals and 3 assists in 19 games at Lincoln Memorial.

I think that is pretty good.

We are adding a lot of players to the roster for 2024. But this guy might be a favorite for starting up front.

Has two years of eligibility. Nice.

Last edited:
Played for University of Washington Huskies as a midfielder and is listed as a defender on the Vermont Green FC in League 2 of the USL
CAREER SUMMARY
2023 (Redshirt Junior)
Played in all 18 matches, starting all of them… Played a full 90 minutes in eight of the 18 matches with a total of 1439 minutes… Played 90 min in match against Stanford, recording an assist (Oct. 22)... Recorded two shots with one on goal in match at San Diego State (Oct. 29).
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Played in all 20 matches, making 14 starts...Tallied 1350 minutes on the season...Played all 90 minutes in 11 matches...assist vs. Seattle U...assist vs. Cal...assist at Cal on Ilijah Paul's game-winning goal in the 90th minute...assist vs. San Diego State.

Midfielder. Transferring from Cal Riverside, where he made the conference All Freshmen team his first year of college ball.

Rated the 84th best freshman in college soccer by one publication.

I don't see Mateo Leveque on the roster. That would be a big loss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom