2024 Seating Changes | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

it would be nice if the donor numbers were correct before the deadline, not clear that's going to happen now.

For piece of mind it would be nice to actually see where I am at. For some reason I only have a percentage of my seating donation showing. Which has me 2 levels lower than I should be right now. That is a huge difference in my ranking.

For piece of mind it would be nice to actually see where I am at. For some reason I only have a percentage of my seating donation showing. Which has me 2 levels lower than I should be right now. That is a huge difference in my ranking.
I have a feeling a bunch are messed up. I know people who have had the exact row/length of time/donation amount and they are showing more points and 1000 better donation rank than me. Not sure how that's possible.

My donor rank page looks completely different. I used to be able to see what donor group I was in now it my total donation, rank, and priority points.

I have a feeling a bunch are messed up. I know people who have had the exact row/length of time/donation amount and they are showing more points and 1000 better donation rank than me. Not sure how that's possible.
Well, they had issues on Monday and rankings were not finished and now its Wed and they have not been fixed.

My pts are off by about 10, which in the grand scheme isn't a huge issue a few spots higher in the picking tree and my donations are off by a couple weeks of being corrected.

The sad part is with the slow pace they seem to be able to make these fixes, I wonder if they even can get it corrected before the May 13th announcement. They have to have some time for people to ask for corrections.

It would be nice to know level by level how many are fb only as well on top of the fact that we lost our ranking info within a level.

So….my tix rep just called me as he promised he would to give me an update. Not everything has been captured yet in the system especially extra donations. When asked when it will finally finally be updated he said probably around May 6 but no later than May 13.

"2024 Season Ticket Holder Bonus for Longevity
  1. One-time season ticket holder loyalty bonus recognizing years of being a season ticket holder. 5 points per year, up to 20 years (100 points max). Ticket holders with season tickets for multiple sports, will receive a bonus for each sport."

Does anyone know if this is consecutive years of being a STH?

For instance, I had ST in '21 and '22 but didn't renew in '23. After my deposit this year, along with other donations to CAF, my current Priority Points Total do not reflect the 10 pts I could receive for being past STH.

Appreciate any feedback!

It is puzzling why this is all so complicated?

The pts are the pts nothing there has changed except whatever you did this cycle.
That could have been all calculated and fixed many months ago but they didn't.

The donations on the gift page are wrong until you actually try to make a gift and then it knows your total in real time.

they could have thrown the 24 ranking page up so we could have seen the pts and they could have displayed the calculation pretty easily so people could have gotten mistakes fixed again many months ago.

You renew/buy tickets you get a donation.
You get a donation you get more pts.

Pretty simple formula but since nothing can be connected between the 2 systems we end up with wonky excel spreadsheets that seem to have huge gaps in correctness.

1. One-time season ticket holder loyalty bonus recognizing years of being a season ticket holder. 5 points per year, up to 20 years (100 points max). Ticket holders with season tickets for multiple sports, will receive a bonus for each sport."

For instance, I had ST in '21 and '22 but didn't renew in '23. After my deposit this year, along with other donations to CAF, my current Priority Points Total do not reflect the 10 pts I could receive for being past STH.

Appreciate any feedback!
They told me its consecutive years only.

Appreciate any feedback!

I was a STH from 2019 to 2021.

Also just re-upped.

I was told the precious years will give me points.

Appreciate any feedback!

I believe this is consecutive years as this was designed to be for people who have had the same seats for years and years and years and continuously support the program

Basically a thank you for always renewing to make sure they had a better shot at getting the same seats they’ve always had

In theory they could have done X pts for consecutive years and Y pts for years not consecutive years. Thus, rewarding all the people who have supported the school over the arbitrary 20 yr cycle they chose for any number of years.

But this one time deal rewards longevity at the end for sure.

By the way they just updated the donor rankings again this morning about 10 min ago with new numbers.

Only a small number of people left who have not completed the process, but this is more accurate of things through Sunday night.