2024 Seating Changes | Page 134 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

We need to get thru the Vegas trip then worry about beating good teams. Whatever that takes to have happen is fine.

We need FSU to do us a solid and really ding up GT heading into our game. Preferably their QB and RB.
I get what you are saying but given their unfounded beliefs that they are too good for the ACC, I will have trouble rooting for FSU or Clemson in any games going forward.

I get what you are saying but given their unfounded beliefs that they are too good for the ACC, I will have trouble rooting for FSU or Clemson in any games going forward.
That's ok, we can beat them in the ACC championship game.

two weeks to get stuff down with the Miron Court. Will they get to the point they can at least use the entrance itself before game 1.

Which in itself causes a backup to enter the dome for all the people in the quad and coming from the buses.
No more walking down that alley to the other side.

Looking at the video and photos it’s going to be interesting to see if the new railings obstruct the views of fans sitting in the front row.

Looking at the video and photos it’s going to be interesting to see if the new railings obstruct the views of fans sitting in the front row.

They do but there’s a plan to rectify it I believe

They do but there’s a plan to rectify it I believe
My concern was the old seats were mounted several inches above the floor/aisle of the row behind me in the 200 level. I wonder if the new seats were installed to the same height so the front rows can see over the new railings which appear to be much thicker and on the 200 have bars close together on the bottom half.

My concern was the old seats were mounted several inches above the floor/aisle of the row behind me in the 200 level. I wonder if the new seats were installed to the same height so the front rows can see over the new railings which appear to be much thicker and on the 200 have bars close together on the bottom half.

I think the plan is to replace them completely with glass and no railings like other venues do now a days

Not sure when this is going to happen but I understand they realized the issue almost immediately upon putting them into place.

I am hopeful it’s still the plan to replace them

I'm not sure which railings you are referring to, but the railings at the front of each tier are plexiglass. Vision and sight lines are not impacted.

I think the plan is to replace them completely with glass and no railings like other venues do now a days

Not sure when this is going to happen but I understand they realized the issue almost immediately upon putting them into place.

I am hopeful it’s still the plan to replace them
Already done

For all of the railings or just the entrance/exits to the concourse? They just released video and pictures last week showing the railings still there
The railings at the bottom of each section looking out over the field are plexiglass