2024 Seating Changes | Page 133 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I am sorry things did not go well for you and you ended up separated from your dad.

If I were you, I would take a minute and reach out to Troy Pakusch. He is the manager of ticket sales and development for SU.

I think he would like to hear your story and may be able to make things right for you, your dad and the rest of your group. Please give him a call.

315 443-2434

or email him at

tpakusc.

I had a special problem with my tickets that my ticket guy couldn't get fixed the way I wanted. I reached out to Troy and he got things fixed in short order. He is a true pro.

The sooner you reach out, the more likely he can help.

Agree, Troy is amazing and truly tried to make everything work with all season tickets as much possible.

I encourage the previous poster to contact him ASAP and see if he can make things right.

Troy is a GEM at Syracuse and should be a model for customer service at Syracuse University

I guess the issue now is so many tickets have been sold that spots may be gone. for 20 people in the location they had.

But there is still places to do it.

Agree, Troy is amazing and truly tried to make everything work with all season tickets as much possible.

I encourage the previous poster to contact him ASAP and see if he can make things right.

Troy is a GEM at Syracuse and should be a model for customer service at Syracuse University
That is one position that Syracuse has been very good or very lucky to fill with quality, customer focused individuals.
We have had Brett Wallace, Ross Grippen, Connor Siskovic, Eric Rowley and Troy in the last ten years heading up ticket sales. Four outstanding representatives of the Department. Three of them have moved on to bigger things.

I am sorry things did not go well for you and you ended up separated from your dad.

If I were you, I would take a minute and reach out to Troy Pakusch. He is the manager of ticket sales and development for SU.

I think he would like to hear your story and may be able to make things right for you, your dad and the rest of your group. Please give him a call.

315 443-2434

or email him at

tpakusc.

I had a special problem with my tickets that my ticket guy couldn't get fixed the way I wanted. I reached out to Troy and he got things fixed in short order. He is a true pro.

The sooner you reach out, the more likely he can help.

I can echo this as well. Troy will absolutely take a look at the situation and offer some realistic suggestions/options. He will also be honest if there's nothing he can do for this season but likely will have a plan to rectify it for next season. I would absolutely reach out.

Just an fyi, as I was by happenstance looking at season tix on mycuse acct to see how sales are going- hey, we all do it! For whatever reason under the sun, much to my surprise, SU has made /released around 20 single seats in 130 and 101 behind SU bench. None are together next to one another, but there are several with 3 and 4 seats right smack behind each other. I called David my rep and asked if I coukd change my current seats in 102 for 3 singles in a row on in 130. He upgraded in me in 2 minutes over the phone, and my new seats are already loaded on my mycuse acct.

If anyone is interested in seats in that area, and you dont mind sitting one behind the other (no prob for my sons and I at all), move fast and call your rep. There are about 15 left.

I agree that the logistics made that hard with so many buying at various times.

So thats the issue

How would you have solved it to make it fair for others?

the two options people used were

wait until more people could buy at the same time
but more tickets on the accounts that had the earlier access.
Well, i noticed they were letting people buy SINGLE aisle seats in many sections when it was my turn to purchase. That to me is crazy.

OK, glass half empty type, or something.
Yeah for sure. But ya need those fans in the building to fill the place up. So, mock them but it isn't helping the program.

Wow, trying to buy single game tickets for U of Miami game. I can’t believe how expensive they are. I’ve grown accustom to purchasing inexpensive seats. Is the increase due to the seat reduction or expectations for both teams? I guess a little bit of both. As a fan trying to bring a family, it is disappointing that the reduced seating will prohibit many from buying tickets at prices that are reasonable.

Wow, trying to buy single game tickets for U of Miami game. I can’t believe how expensive they are. I’ve grown accustom to purchasing inexpensive seats. Is the increase due to the seat reduction or expectations for both teams? I guess a little bit of both. As a fan trying to bring a family, it is disappointing that the reduced seating will prohibit many from buying tickets at prices that are reasonable.
I have four in 109 I could sell you.

Thanks. I appreciate the offer. I just purchased five up top. The good news is the sight lines are great in the Dome no matter where you sit. They were about $73 a piece.
Good deal that you got tix.

Why do you not find the price reasonable? you picked possibly the best Opp to show up all year.

the price for a random Bills ticket in the upperdeck is about $200

You could have bought season tickets for $100-150

you could also go to stubhub and get them for under $50 for the Miami game.

the uconn tickets go for about $10 on stubhub though..

Deputy Athletics Director Torrey Ball joins Brian to discuss the current renovations happening to the JMA Wireless Dome. The guys talk seating assignments, seat upgrades, and more...

Just listening to this.. I don't think it was ever mentioned seats going down to the 42-43K level?

Just did some quick math on what you can see for Stanford tickets. Blue dots show up as about 5K left,.

But we also know thats low balling it because in many sections every other row has been removed. If you add back in a quick 50 rows at like 30 seats that's 1500.

So back to math again. that's 6500 free.

Have we heard how season tickets for the students has gone?

If that's close to full we are at 35k sold? But given we don't know if 42-44K is the real number free. though I guess we could some more math and count seats

the 200 level on the student side has some empty rows for sure.

Lots to do with the away side and corner spots.

I don't see much movement in that game either. But win weeks 1 and 2 should help there.

Just listening to this.. I don't think it was ever mentioned seats going down to the 42-43K level?

Just did some quick math on what you can see for Stanford tickets. Blue dots show up as about 5K left,.

But we also know thats low balling it because in many sections every other row has been removed. If you add back in a quick 50 rows at like 30 seats that's 1500.

So back to math again. that's 6500 free.

Have we heard how season tickets for the students has gone?

If that's close to full we are at 35k sold? But given we don't know if 42-44K is the real number free. though I guess we could some more math and count seats

the 200 level on the student side has some empty rows for sure.

Lots to do with the away side and corner spots.

I don't see much movement in that game either. But win weeks 1 and 2 should help there.
From the highest level with regard to the Dome…the new capacity is 42700, and the allotment for the student section this year is 5500. The students will be in the end zone in the 100 (along with the band) and 300 levels.

The new seats look GREAT, BTW.

5500 kids will look great, 3500 kids and 6000 empty normal seats will still look better with the blue seats.

If we can win the first 2, the week off and build up to that friday night game could be fun.

All in all though if we are around 30K sold now the season ticket numbers must have been solid.

It’s the same old same old, casuals waiting to see if they’re “any good “. The Fran Brown factor seems to have mattered only to the hard cores , of which we know there are about 20 to 25 k . Add 5000 students and 2 k single game sales and you have your August 31 attendance. Rinse, Repeat.

My group of 20 were all separated. The University did nothing to help that not be the case. I can no longer sit with my father at games. Let's just say im not impressed.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe it will take a year or to for the reshuffling to be completed.

It’s the same old same old, casuals waiting to see if they’re “any good “. The Fran Brown factor seems to have mattered only to the hard cores , of which we know there are about 20 to 25 k . Add 5000 students and 2 k single game sales and you have your August 31 attendance. Rinse, Repeat.
In fairness, Fran Brown is someone that's going to appeal mostly to hard core fans at first.

He's not a name. He doesn't have a pedigree of winning titles as HC at some other big time school.

When my Patriots hired Bill Parcells back in 1993 there was an immediate reaction. The team sold out the stadium for a season for the first time ever. Now, if the Pats had hired Belichick then instead, the reaction would have been far different.

We all know that if the team does well then the Dome will fill up. We've seen that dynamic repeatedly for years. I suspect we'll see a nearly full Dome for Ohio. Maybe 38K, which will look great given the new seating. Hopefully from there we're off and running.

Honestly if we hope to be as good as want this team to be, I want GT full bore and I want us to beat them for a strong win to start the season. If people want to see Cuse at year end as a top 20 team, then we need to be able to beat good teams. Hopefully our 12th man shows up for that game to be a difference maker! Go Cuse!