2024 Seating Changes | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Also, In order to keep those seats in the future, they will ALL have to stay on that account.

If they don’t, they will be treated as new season ticket holders and will have to wait until after the “seat upgrade” process in 2025 where people will be able to go in and steal seats.

Also, ticket to parking pass ratio was what kept my group from doing this

Ya that's something that could become a major issue. Also not to be morbid but if the person who now has all the tickets in his name passes away or for some reason gets out of the SU fball ticket game, those other people will likely be screwed, SU is very particular about transferring ticket accounts, if your not direct family your SOL.

Still I understand why people did it and don't blame them.

Ya that's something that could become a major issue. Also not to be morbid but if the person who now has all the tickets in his name passes away or for some reason gets out of the SU fball ticket game, those other people will likely be screwed, SU is very particular about transferring ticket accounts, if your not direct family your SOL.

Well, I hadn't thought about THAT, so thanks pal!

But who cares, I'll be gone so f them.

perhaps make a general Gmail address that the group has access to, then you can contact the reps via email as needed and also change the phone number perhaps that the tickets go to as needed?

I'm almost certain that we're going to lose our aisle seats but honestly that may be a good thing; casuals walking up and down the stairs all game long during live play was getting really old. Especially if attendance was up.

Most likely moving to a new section anyway.
I'm hoping to keep my seats in the exact middle of the row. I don't need to get up to go to the bathroom or buy more food, but lots of other people do, apparently.

I'm hoping to keep my seats in the exact middle of the row. I don't need to get up to go to the bathroom or buy more food, but lots of other people do, apparently.
Took me a couple years but I'm beginning to learn this.

Or depending where you are in the dome, sit on the aisle where less view of the field would be impacted

Your usher should be doing a better job holding people until a stop in the action

Sounds like they might not be doing their full job
Meh, maybe but I like my usher. I think there are just so many people that do it that it may be to big of an ask for them to police it. I do agree that if the aisles were to the opposite side of where I'm looking it'd be a non issue.

But when I have to look left and the aisles are left it's brutal.

Or depending where you are in the dome, sit on the aisle where less view of the field would be impacted

Your usher should be doing a better job holding people until a stop in the action

It gets pricey but I prefer the last 4-5 rows of the lower bowl. Cheaper to sit on the away side of course but that doesn't bother me.

It gets pricey but I prefer the last 4-5 rows of the lower bowl. Cheaper to sit on the away side of course but that doesn't bother me.
Away side is just as much fun. Been sitting in 117. It’s always amusing seeing yourself on tv after. Just have to avoid getting thrown out for heckling Dabo. (He’s a good sport. Unfortunately Venables was not.)

I really wish they would enforce this. I always wait for a stop in action before going to my seats and some of the ushers look at me like I’m insane while I stand there and wait.

I really wish they would enforce this. I always wait for a stop in action before going to my seats and some of the ushers look at me like I’m insane while I stand there and wait.
A simple PSA on the video boards before the game starts would be really helpful. Like how the movie theaters remind you to silence your phones.

A simple PSA on the video boards before the game starts would be really helpful. Like how the movie theaters remind you to silence your phones.
The worst is when they stop dead in their tracks in the aisle during live play. I've seen that as well. Too many people there for an event and not the actual game.

Push them down the stairs.

Everyone is watching the game, they'll never know it was you.
when I had seats for men's bball it was on the aisle in the corner so there was a constant parade of people up the stairs. I was in the 2nd row on the 3rd deck and marveled at the folks hiking up cups of draft to the top without spilling any. Good times from the way back machine.

when I had seats for men's bball it was on the aisle in the corner so there was a constant parade of people up the stairs. I was in the 2nd row on the 3rd deck and marveled at the folks hiking up cups of draft to the top without spilling any. Good times from the way back machine.
I'm in a corner aisle (was I should say) seat and you're right, it's rough.

I miss the days of guys holding holding trays of beers (back when it was draft) at the trough's. Now its not as challenging with it all canned.

I went with my dad for 30+ years (and paid my share of the cost for me and then later my 2 kids). He passed away ~2 years ago and then I opened a new account under my name after taking 1 year off to figure things out. When I contacted my rep he said there was nothing he could do to transfer loyalty points despite being direct family. Either my rep is not one of the better employees, or I am just having a horrible case of bad luck and timing.

Putting fans first should not mean a one-time donation lets a first-timer cut the line. Right now my pick date is June 21 with all the other newbs. Just feels wrong. And personally, I think everyone who held seasons during the Gerg years should automatically move to the head of the line.

I went with my dad for 30+ years (and paid my share of the cost for me and then later my 2 kids). He passed away ~2 years ago and then I opened a new account under my name after taking 1 year off to figure things out. When I contacted my rep he said there was nothing he could do to transfer loyalty points despite being direct family. Either my rep is not one of the better employees, or I am just having a horrible case of bad luck and timing.

Putting fans first should not mean a one-time donation lets a first-timer cut the line. Right now my pick date is June 21 with all the other newbs. Just feels wrong. And personally, I think everyone who held seasons during the Gerg years should automatically move to the head of the line.

You would have had to not take that year off to get credit.

They could have passed the seats on to you and into your name the year your father passed.

Unfortunately, because you took a year off, basically there isn’t much they can do….

Away side is just as much fun. Been sitting in 117. It’s always amusing seeing yourself on tv after. Just have to avoid getting thrown out for heckling Dabo. (He’s a good sport. Unfortunately Venables was not.)
Good to know. I'm thinking of changing over to the away side. But idk...I like watching all of the players when I sit on the home side.

You would have had to not take that year off to get credit.
My global donor rank is: 5310. Is that out of all STHs or just in my seating group level?

That’s out of ALL donors to the Athletic department
Does that math add up? Unless there are only 6k donors in total, I'd expect to be selecting much earlier than June 21.