2024 Seating Changes | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Just got my invoice today. My seats are listed as TBA location. Did this happen to others? Sorry if I missed it in the thread.

Hi everyone.. I've sent an email to my ticket rep but I'm sure they're all very busy today so I wanted to ask here.

I received my invoice this morning but its set a lower ticket price than I was hoping for and I can't seem to find a way to order my ST in higher price tier. Is that something I take care of directly with SU or do I have to wait until May? Appreciate any help!

I’m listed as GA on my renewal, I’m assuming that means to be determined later. My seasons went up about 35.00 ( Not bad at all ) I’m pleased.

Hi everyone.. I've sent an email to my ticket rep but I'm sure they're all very busy today so I wanted to ask here.

I received my invoice this morning but its set a lower ticket price than I was hoping for and I can't seem to find a way to order my ST in higher price tier. Is that something I take care of directly with SU or do I have to wait until May? Appreciate any help!

All set here .. I just received an email.

Easiest way to look at it is by color. If you had 2 “green” (level 3) seats last year, your invoice is charging you for 2 green seats this year at this years current price.

Easiest way to look at it is by color. If you had 2 “green” (level 3) seats last year, your invoice is charging you for 2 green seats this year at this years current price.

Bees has it nailed.

I would have to assume this was done to try and protect your donor level and not accidentally move you down. Which could hurt seat selection time and parking.

This was a good move by SUAD

Haven't followed any of this. Does everyone need to do something different going into this year? I have tickets in 329 (I think...lol).

Haven't followed any of this. Does everyone need to do something different going into this year? I have tickets in 329 (I think...lol).

Just need to renew as normal.

In May you will be given a time to select your new seats in the new Dome

My understanding is that youwill be able to move to a higher tier when you select your seats if seats are available. Inventory is fluid until then and they are trying to protect everyone’s ability to renew at a comparable level, so they are not allowing you to commit to a higher level until your selection slot opens.

I'm being charged exactly what I paid last year.

However, if I want to stay in the same location, the price went up.

I assume if I win the lottery and can keep my seats (or general location), SU will come after me for the difference.

They always know where to find me.

I bought tickets and was charged a premium (88$) and was thanked for renewing….but I have had seasons in 7 years lol. My donor rank still isn’t updated. I feel bad for the ticket reps because this is a clown show.

I bought tickets and was charged a premium (88$) and was thanked for renewing….but I have had seasons in 7 years lol. My donor rank still isn’t updated. I feel bad for the ticket reps because this is a clown show.

Nobody’s donor rank is updated yet.

My understanding is that youwill be able to move to a higher tier when you select your seats if seats are available. Inventory is fluid until then and they are trying to protect everyone’s ability to renew at a comparable level, so they are not allowing you to commit to a higher level until your selection slot opens.

Appreciate the follow up. My ticket rep got back me and said the exact thing. I will have to wait until May and hope to upgrade. I was a little surprised at the tier I was placed in as it doesn't reflect my past season ticket location. But not the end of the world and I'm hopeful it will all work out!

Did anyone else not get an email? I have my invoice in my Cuse but have no idea how to analyze what tier or rank I am in. I see GA for the section and a $100 charge for premium zone. How do I know what sections I will have for choosing at the price I am paying and if there will be more owed down the road? Why does the university always botch these things

Chances are you can 'upgrade' during your seat selection process like previous years as those persons would be selecting before you anyhow.

Did anyone else not get an email? I have my invoice in my Cuse but have no idea how to analyze what tier or rank I am in. I see GA for the section and a $100 charge for premium zone. How do I know what sections I will have for choosing at the price I am paying and if there will be more owed down the road? Why does the university always botch these things

You will be able to pick from anywhere in the dome

You are slotted at what ever zone/pricing group you were at last year

Best way to do it is look at what color you were in from last season on the seating chart and you were charged whatever the price that color is this season

I'm being charged exactly what I paid last year.

However, if I want to stay in the same location, the price went up.

I assume if I win the lottery and can keep my seats (or general location), SU will come after me for the difference.

They always know where to find me.
I was charged the same where I am which included seatbacks. I'm level c with 4 tickets, and it ended up being the same price. I just don't have cushions now I Guess... my fat arse squished them everytime, but I had it to prevent man sprawling from people behind me, next to me etc... It was nice. The best part is now I Can move down and laterally in Level C (dark green) as before those other seats two three rows down or up, or even lower level use to cost much much more.

You will be able to pick from anywhere in the dome

You are slotted at what ever zone/pricing group you were at last year

Best way to do it is look at what color you were in from last season on the seating chart and you were charged whatever the price that color is this season
FYI the GA notice was a placeholder. Someone from the forum today already called and asked what that meant. Ironically I got 3 seats as GA9, and one as GA7. Apparently they mean nothing, and I don't know why one of my seats were different than another as I added 2 seats several years ago, and moved my seats last year. They use to be two sets, now it is 3 and 1. What matters is the base price you paid for your seating area that was on the site in the email.

It sounds like they need to hire me and I'll get a good data mining expert and scrub there bad data... As well as reinstate the last 5 years of priority points I will loose on the ranking for loyalty ...

FYI the GA notice was a placeholder. Someone from the forum today already called and asked what that meant. Ironically I got 3 seats as GA9, and one as GA7. Apparently they mean nothing, and I don't know why one of my seats were different than another as I added 2 seats several years ago, and moved my seats last year. They use to be two sets, now it is 3 and 1. What matters is the base price you paid for your seating area that was on the site in the email.

It sounds like they need to hire me and I'll get a good data mining expert and scrub there bad data... As well as reinstate the last 5 years of priority points I will loose on the ranking for loyalty ...

Yeah? I’m well aware of that???

I literally said all of this earlier, weeks ago etc

Everyone will pick new seats, as your current seats no longer exist.

As Syracuse sees it, this is a brand new stadium

Is there a time you can go to the dome and view your potential seats. I have had football seasons in the past (not in the past few years) and seems I could view the seating before purchase in the past.

Renewed tonight in the same section as last year. What was section 117 last year is now only section 116. $150 more than last year for two seats.