2024 Seating Changes | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Well about 300 jumped me this week
the good news though at the All-Conf donor level there aren't all that many people ahead of you anyway.

There have to be a couple hundred people at the top of this who are not even part of this picking process. They are being handled differently. Like the people in the Box seats, then remove the 30-40% who are BB only.

Just to be clear, does down mean a bigger number.?
Asking for a friend.
Yes, down is a bigger number, meaning I moved a couple hundred spots down in the proverbial pecking order, unfortunately for me

You were lied to. The process is like figuring out Chinese trigonometry.

Wait, the Chinese have a different Trig?

huh-confused.gif

Take all the donor levels with a grain of salt right now.

And I also think as someone said. The renewal and the donor lock should have been on different days.

Still not knowing your rank within a level is a huge block to making a smart decision.

And I also think as someone said. The renewal and the donor lock should have been on different days.

Still not knowing your rank within a level is a huge block to making a smart decision.

Also, don’t forget, seems like parking selection is ALSO going to be at the same time slot as seat selection….

So expect to spend some $$$$$$ on selection day…

Also, don’t forget, seems like parking selection is ALSO going to be at the same time slot as seat selection….

So expect to spend some $$$$$$ on selection day…
So is the parking thing going to let people with higher levels who never bought passes before jump into spots ahead of people who had them for years?

I know tickets is a one time thing, But parking has always been a revolving renewal. Was it based on donor levels before? I never paid much attention to my slot.

So is the parking thing going to let people with higher levels who never bought passes before jump into spots ahead of people who had them for years?

I know tickets is a one time thing, But parking has always been a revolving renewal. Was it based on donor levels before? I never paid much attention to my slot.

Yes, parking was changed a few years ago and was based on donor level.

What’s interesting is, are they going to base parking with the longevity credit this year? or will selection for parking be at a later date?

The price points for parking haven’t been released yet

Tails are wagging so hard right now, I’m not sure any smart decisions are being made. And that’s what they are figuratively and literallly banking on.

Invoice paid. How quick does the 200 level sell out? I like the corners in the endzone.. highly doubt ill get front row there

Invoice paid. How quick does the 200 level sell out? I like the corners in the endzone.. highly doubt ill get front row there
I had 209 2 years ago. Now I'm a newbie but I have some points. Hoping to get in the corners in 200. Probably near Miron/Quad Entrance since the students will be over there. We'll see.

Do I go to pay my invoice or is there something else to add seats? When I go to invoice there is no way to add on the additional seats that I need. I currently have 3 to renew and need to buy 9 additionals.

Last edited:
Do I go to pay my invoice or is there something else to add seats? When I go to invoice there is no way to add on the additional seats that I need. I currently have 3 to renew and need to buy 9 additionals.
Wow. You recruited nine new season ticket holders?

The only way to add seats is to call and talk to the dome.

Will I be screwed if I have to do that tomorrow morning? Or all good as long as I pay my existing invoice tonight?

Will I be screwed if I have to do that tomorrow morning? Or all good as long as I pay my existing invoice tonight?

I believe you have tomorrow too

I think lock time is technically 11:59pm

the thing is does the extra $360 help you in a level change other wise you can add the 9 when you go to buy in a month

it would be nice if the donor numbers were correct before the deadline, not clear that's going to happen now.

the good news though at the All-Conf donor level there aren't all that many people ahead of you anyway.

There have to be a couple hundred people at the top of this who are not even part of this picking process. They are being handled differently. Like the people in the Box seats, then remove the 30-40% who are BB only.
Let us pray

the thing is does the extra $360 help you in a level change other wise you can add the 9 when you go to buy in a month
The 9x $44 would get you a couple extra extra points in the tier that may help based on a point for every $200 donated.

Not necessarily true. I emailed my rep to adjust my invoice to add additional seats, which he did within 15 minutes of receiving my email on Tuesday.