2024 Spring Practice | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

Great interview. This staff is filled with studs, top to bottom.

Love that Coach Vollono cold called HCFB to start the process, and that HCFB hired the “best guy” for the job even though he wasn’t from his immediate network.

Its great when coaches have “their guys” and networks of known commodities, but I like seeing that HCFB isn’t afraid to stray from that model for the right guy.

my God, how can ya not love this guy, wow. So impressive.
Absolutely.

Always gives a thoughtful, deep, honest answer with the best intentions and really trying to emphasize all apects, including the human sides.

However, he's got the FUFO gene too. FRAN. DON'T. PLAY. Dude is stone cold if you mess with him. That one reporter tried to ask the same question that Fran avoided once, and Fran went straight at him 'I literally just answered that question, next'.

What I am/we are smelling. (combination of seeing/reading hearing)...
Coach Fran can recruit.
The off season S/C was much different AND better...the DART effect.
Spring football...more hitting/competing.
Talent level of players is lightyears ahead of where CUSE has been.
You hear players speak of winning the ACC title...and they sound credible.

What's left???
Can the coaches/coordinators gameplan...and then make the best adjustments during a game...call the right play(s) because of a mismatch.
If so...then YEAH. CUSE WILL PLAY FOR THE ACC TITLE.

Wasnt fran a DB coach?
Spock Encerio GIF

Yes but he’s saying false starts are never going to happen at cuse. Clearly he knows what allowed them that success to not have false starts as a team
Exactly. Even if Fran wasn't in charge at UGA, he knows what the culture was there and that repeated mental mistakes and nonsense can't be tolerated.

Yes but he’s saying false starts are never going to happen at cuse. Clearly he knows what allowed them that success to not have false starts as a team
Oh, missed that part

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom