2024 Spring Practice | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

The strength crew interview is worth it alone. What a group. I was really struck by the comment how the team and staff takes on the identity of the head coach. And FB is tough and detailed. As a result the team will be tougher.
Toughness, physically and mentally, seems to be one of FB's major themes. It was impressive listening to the strength, conditioning, and performance staffs. I'm very interested in seeing how this translates to the field. Far too often over the last 7-10 years we have been dominated by teams that always seem bigger, stronger, and tougher.

Toughness, physically and mentally, seems to be one of FB's major themes. It was impressive listening to the strength, conditioning, and performance staffs. I'm very interested in seeing how this translates to the field. Far too often over the last 7-10 years we have been dominated by teams that always seem bigger, stronger, and tougher.
Yup. FB thought team was physically and mentally too weak, and it’s why they didn’t survive late in games or late in season either. There’s a reason we upgraded upfront on both sides and focused on depth.

Director of Football Performance...

Holy moly, this is wonderful to hear. This guy will be a tremendous part of the hoped for success of this program. Listen to the part at about two minutes and 45 seconds to understand why, that is the difference between shooting for the stars and just any other coaching staff. Wow, impressive

Thrilled I didn’t have to hear Carlos Santana at practice today. My ears are thrilled. Glad to see such exposure to build excitement
What's wrong with Carlos Santana?

The only thing wrong with it, was it was Dino’s thing. And a lot of people want to distance themselves as far from Dino’s era as possible
ahhhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom