2024 Spring Practice | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

It’s easy to take shots at Dino in retrospect, but this same time in Dinos tenure we were all at the same place mentally. The “close your eyes” speech had us all hook, line, and sinker. Not faulting anyone or myself, it’s great to have optimism and be excited, however, this time around I’m being more cautiously optimistic.

With that said. Fran has produced so far getting us better recruits. Fran has bridged the gap with alumni, getting them involved and invested. Those two things I’m very excited about.
I always was and still am a fan of Dino. Think he carried himself well, represented us well and although we didn't win as many games as we'd like - we're in a better spot after he left than when he was hired and there were certainly highlights.

Really excited about Fran and the future and continuing to rise as a program, but I'm not going to crush the last guy. Really, aside from 2005-08, I don't have a ton bad to say about any coach we've had.

Why do you all think Dino slowed things down?
Because he never truly bought in. This was supposed to one more rung on his ladder to a west coast head job. He didn't invest in jersey or other east coast areas and his staff other than a few most notably Nick didn't have any east coast roots. Dino had one good year and leveraged that into a great score. Good guy who was a poor fit.

I'm curious to see how Hatcher and Brown fair coming out of the spring. Alford isn't in their way anymore, but now they have Georgians to fend off. Both guys had been pretty productive until we stopped throwing the ball. We'll see what happens.
Yeah and honestly Ross the 4 star from NJ we flipped is seriously legit. Competition on top of competition. No matter what it should result in better play on the field.

I’m so excited

Live look-in @ AZO -

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Because he never truly bought in. This was supposed to one more rung on his ladder to a west coast head job. He didn't invest in jersey or other east coast areas and his staff other than a few most notably Nick didn't have any east coast roots. Dino had one good year and leveraged that into a great score. Good guy who was a poor fit.
This is 100% wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom