2024 Spring Practice | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

And who knows? All this openness and allowing our amazing assistant coaches to actually interview might get enough hype that we get more than a couple hundred for the spring game.
The people that are paying attention to the difference between this year and last year are people that would be attending the spring game regardless.

If we're going to get over 5k for a spring game, there's going to have to be an enormous community push. But financially it's not worth it for the school to spend money to market a free event.

The people that are paying attention to the difference between this year and last year are people that would be attending the spring game regardless.

If we're going to get over 5k for a spring game, there's going to have to be an enormous community push. But financially it's not worth it for the school to spend money to market a free event.

Considering there is a LAX game that day that they want to get over 10k people in the dome and potentially 20k, I would think you use that to help promote people to come to both events

I would think we are going to hear more about it in the coming weeks

Considering there is a LAX game that day that they want to get over 10k people in the dome and potentially 20k, I would think you use that to help promote people to come to both events

I would think we are going to hear more about it in the coming weeks
Less than a month to go. They need to start now, not in the coming weeks.

Agreed. The SU Marketing dept needs to start pushing out the message asap to get to the spring game.

Last edited:

Two things: 1) It's the final lacrosse game of the regular season with two Top Ten teams 2) promotion involves providing free product or information with the intent of familiarizing your intended buyer with your product. If SU wants to sell out this year they need to amp up the enthusiasm and they need to reward that enthusiasm with wins. Without a marque matchup or great marketing, SU can only hope to sell out VaTech and Miami.

Whatever we are doing at practice, it’s clearly impressing the heck out of recruits.

What are we up to 5 commits since practice started at the end of the week? Including a potential QB of the future?

Keep it up FB and Co.

People do purchase seasons at these events too just saying

Two things: 1) It's the final lacrosse game of the regular season with two Top Ten teams 2) promotion involves providing free product or information with the intent of familiarizing your intended buyer with your product. If SU wants to sell out this year they need to amp up the enthusiasm and they need to reward that enthusiasm with wins. Without a marque matchup or great marketing, SU can only hope to sell out VaTech and Miami.
I am aware it's the final lax game of the season. Those people might not have 10 hours to spend on the hill that day.

I don't want to derail this thread any further. But the spring game, and the attendance at the spring game, will not affect how many people buy season tickets or come out to games in the fall.

Whatever we are doing at practice, it’s clearly impressing the heck out of recruits.

What are we up to 5 commits since practice started at the end of the week? Including a potential QB of the future?

Keep it up FB and Co.
8 commits in March is unheard of for this program. It's infectious.

I am aware it's the final lax game of the season. Those people might not have 10 hours to spend on the hill that day.

I don't want to derail this thread any further. But the spring game, and the attendance at the spring game, will not affect how many people buy season tickets or come out to games in the fall.

This is beyond false

Cuse picks up many season ticket deposits after the spring game

This year might be slightly different because of the reseating

But usually at the spring game they have out numbers that display the cost of a season ticket in that section.

It’s not unusual for Syracuse to get a large push of season tickets from the spring game.

I expect if Fran has a good showing, they will see a pretty large increase

Out of curiosity, how many new season tickets have been purchased since Fran Brown started?

This is beyond false

Cuse picks up many season ticket deposits after the spring game

This year might be slightly different because of the reseating

But usually at the spring game they have out numbers that display the cost of a season ticket in that section.

It’s not unusual for Syracuse to get a large push of season tickets from the spring game.

I expect if Fran has a good showing, they will see a pretty large increase
I won’t die on the hill of saying we need a huge spring game crowd but I just think anything you can do to get this program in the public eye as much as possible is a good thing. Just seeing quotes from Allen about his offseason regiment — as meaningless as those comments may be — is really a breath of fresh air, imo. if you’re a casual fan, which is fine even if nuts like us don’t understand it, it’s nice to feel like you sort of know what’s going on.

It’s pretty incredible how different the access is compared to the Dino years. I can't remember being this excited and engaged. I look forward to these videos every practice now! Give people content and they will watch
Agreed. Already posted this once but just fun to feel like you have a taste of what’s happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom