2024 Spring Practice | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

Listening to the players and coaches is a breath of fresh air. You can feel the confidence in the voices of all these guys. Everything is positive. If the offensive line is just average, this team has weapons all over the field. It’s hard not to get excited listening to everyone. A complete culture change in the program. I hope the community gets behind this team.

If the Dline is good which it should be based on Diggs and Jobity to start with, we could have a great, deep defense. Need to have the bigs in the middle produce
I mean Jobity's made some plays but his name isn't up there with Diggs. I don't even know if Jobity starts.

Last edited:
Listening to the players and coaches is a breath of fresh air. You can feel the confidence in the voices of all these guys. Everything is positive. If the offensive line is just average, this team has weapons all over the field. It’s hard not to get excited listening to everyone. A complete culture change in the program. I hope the community gets behind this team.
It’s setting everyone up for the “next phase” of their football careers.

wanna be a professional player? You’ve got to give interviews and be comfortable on camera and in front of a microphone.

want to be a coordinator? Gotta give press conferences. Wanna be a head coach? Gotta be damned good with the media, donors and more.

it’s good for us as fans, but it’s so good for setting these guys up for future success

I mean Jobity's made some plays but his name isn't up there with Diggs. I don't even know if Jobity starts.
At the moment I think Diggs and Jaquez Jr start at DE, Hastings and Wilson inside. Next four up Jobity, Perry, Nwokocha, and Ingraham.

Edwards and Simmons are the remaining DE candidates. I think Brown redshirts for now barring injuries.

Feel Jobity has a high motor. He has the size. Not sure he starts but hope he is in the rotation.
Makes plays. Not as explosive as Stephon Thompson, but good job getting up field and making plays.

Excuse me sir, how did you post music notes like that?
You don't have to call me sir...Sultan or the All-Being is fine:

that should do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom