2024 Spring Practice | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

IMG_5747.gif

Wonder if we will get an still photos from the scrimmage. I believe it is closed to the media.

I saw this yesterday and thought, What is this? Does that make me too old to appreciate it? I then read a bunch of people complain about how expensive items were.
I’d say if you don’t know what this is you’re likely at least in your 40s.

It’s a collaboration with hip hop artist Drake’s brand, OVO. Prices are high because it’s a luxury brand that I’d compare, from a music/culture perspective, to Oakley or Air Jordan.

I could see many younger fans grabbing some. Think of Michigan’s recent branding with Air Jordan, or at least the increased marketing

Drake’s considered a top 3 current hip hop artist

It’s a collaboration with hip hop artist Drake’s brand, OVO. Prices are high because it’s a luxury brand that I’d compare, from a music/culture perspective, to Oakley or Air Jordan.

I could see many younger fans grabbing some. Think of Michigan’s recent branding with Air Jordan, or at least the increased marketing

That explains it. I'm an old metal-head in my 50s.

Kinda sorta ditto.

I don’t think I could name a single Drake song.

$68 for hats and t-shirts?
images.jpeg

Drake is a lot better looking than I imagined he would be. Good taste in snacks.

Is he a Canadian Goose?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom