2024 Spring Practice | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

Havent seen this level of throwing consistency since Nassib. He is running the offense like he's been playing in it for 4 years. Very decisive.
How is pass pro and our zone blocking

Everybody at OSU wanted to bitch about every little thing about McCord. Here he can catch his breath and just be himself. He is already being revered by his teammates and the fans will welcome him with open arms. We should be so lucky to have this kid. I hope he has a great year.

Everybody at OSU wanted to bitch about every little thing about McCord. Here he can catch his breath and just be himself. He is already being revered by his teammates and the fans will welcome him with open arms. We should be so lucky to have this kid. I hope he has a great year.
It is so true. I work with an Ohio St. fan and she has nothing good to say about him. We'll appreciate him here.

speaking of Newton, did Woodie Newton ever do anything with OK State? I haven’t heard much and nobody talks about him. You always hear about Guerrier, Kadary. I've even heard more about Braswell than Newton.

Thanks Money. How did Grant look at corner and Duce at safety? Anybody noticeably good on the OLine? Ellis slimmed down at all?
Grant was playing the boundary a lot and looks physical. No flash plays though. Duce looks comfortable at safety. Ellis was with the second unit. He looks more slim but I could be off. I saw some good things from Weatherspoon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom