2024 Spring Practice | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

I know its a battle with Barnes at corner cause he is inexperianced. He has gotta know everyone makes mistakes and pick the next ball off.

maybe because it's been a while, but every assistance I hear talk, I come away more impressed at the staff we have. They have to prove it on the field, but really happy with their communication.
What a great kid. It’s so nice getting to know these guys. Days are long and tough. As fans, we really need to support them. He’s got that hard work mentality.

Found it interesting Baron talked about not wanting to play the same defense scheme. Seems like a more traditional setup is better for recruiting and retaining guys.
I dont know what he wanted. He is not a true back end safety. Maybe he wanted to play LB full time? Barron is on the same mold as Payton Wilson of NC state. Thats Justin's best bet to making a NFL roster.

I know its a battle with Barnes at corner cause he is inexperianced. He has gotta know everyone makes mistakes and pick the next ball off.
What are you referring to?

I
maybe because it's been a while, but every assistant I hear talk, I come away more impressed at the staff we have. They have to prove it on the field, but really happy with their communication.
I really like him too. Seems to be a great group of guys coaching that team.

I dont know what he wanted. He is not a true back end safety. Maybe he wanted to play LB full time? Barron is on the same mold as Payton Wilson of NC state. Thats Justin's best bet to making a NFL roster.
So u thinking weakside backer in p ros for Justin.

More likely being used to analyze McCord’s tendencies, reads and reactions. McDaniels on the Phins uses a gopro on Tua’s helmet to fine tune the offense from the QB’s perspective.

Smart
They used one on Dungey as a Freshman, I remember reading about it and how they new he was going to be as he was getting the reads right etc from go.

Him getting burned on the gill catch in practice. I believe gill ran out an up.
I noticed that too, with Duce helping over top and giving Gill a tap lol. Hard to know (easier to guess) what was called but I was thinking the same thing bc Kyle gave a little shoulder shimmy then threw over top. And at the end of the clip you can see MB roll his head back, like oy boy McCord just did me.

Last edited:
I noticed that too, with Duce helping over top and giving Gill a tap lol. Hard to know (easier to guess) what was called but I was thinking the same thing bc Kyle gave a little shoulder fake then threw over top. And at the end of the clip you can see MB roll his head back, like oy boy McCord just did me.
Just looked at it again. I think they were in 2 man. Yeah Barnes might have bit on a double move shu 49

Just looked at it again. I think they were in 2 man. Yeah Barnes might have bit on a double move shu 49
As you said, part of the process. The more they burn him in practice the faster he learns. Young man has all the tools. Ironic that Duce was there to help given his own history with double moves. Lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom