2024 SyracuseFan Fantasy Baseball | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2024 SyracuseFan Fantasy Baseball

Ultimately it shouldn't matter for me this week but does anyone else have a ton of guys sitting today?

I have nine hitters not playing. On Sunday. I had to do a double take.

Probably means your team has good to great players and the teams want to add a double rest day since Monday is typically a travel-off day. Need them fresh for wildcard and playoff pushes.

So far I only have one player out but quite a few west coast players on my team. I’m holding on and could be undone by a big hitting stat line or my staff imploding today. I must have lead the league in winning matches M-F and then losing 9-3 by Sunday night.

My season is officially over! Really fun season, even if my team folded at the end. I'll be dropping my other league next season and be laser focused on this one next season, so watch out! But seriously, thanks to everyone in this league. We have enough who take it seriously enough to make it really fun. One reason I am dropping my other league.

Congrats to Steve and GuyFawkes for making the final.
Steve had a dominant second half, and Fawkes probably had the best record the last 6-7 weeks or so, so the 2 best teams in the last 2 months probably made the final.

I thought I had a decent enough few days on Friday and Saturday to at least make Steve think about a few moves.