2024 Yankees Season | Page 127 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

I guess I’d rather play the Tigers, but going up against Skubal a couple times will be tough.
Yeah, but Cleveland has good pitching too and they seem to have Judge's #. Also I lived in Akron for a decade and have many friends that are Cle fans. I will actually be back there for work next week too, so that could be... not great. I may try to go to a game though. Been to several games at Progressive field, it's a nice stadium.

Yeah, but Cleveland has good pitching too and they seem to have Judge's #. Also I lived in Akron for a decade and have many friends that are Cle fans. I will actually be back there for work next week too, so that could be... not great. I may try to go to a game though. Been to several games at Progressive field, it's a nice stadium.
Judge has been good against Cleveland this year.

Last edited:
I’ll admit my man Gleyber has been a gamer not just the post season but ever since Boone benched him over a month ago.
The slacker just needed some tough love.

I guess I’d rather play the Tigers, but going up against Skubal a couple times will be tough.
We're doomed no matter the opponent!

Verdugo has some of the softest contact
I admit I was misguided in wanting Stanton on the bench, but Verdugo is a real zero out there. He got a couple hits in Game 1 but a broken clock is also right twice a day. Cashman is too stubborn to admit a mistake and won't let Boone bench Verdugo unfortunately.

Clase is not looking vintage in the ALDS

I admit I was misguided in wanting Stanton on the bench, but Verdugo is a real zero out there. He got a couple hits in Game 1 but a broken clock is also right twice a day. Cashman is too stubborn to admit a mistake and won't let Boone bench Verdugo unfortunately.
I don't love the idea of Dominguez playing LF in the postseason. Grisham would be fine though.

Great season from the Royals, who were projected to win like 75 games at the start of the season. We were blessed with great SP performance and health, an MVP-caliber season from Witt and good years from Perez and Pasquantino. Need to get some better regulars and replace Wacha as I presume he’ll look to cash in. Maybe a new hitting coach too.

They very well could take a step back in 2025 but it's nice to have a front office that knows what they're doing for a change.

Lol Tigers take lead then Skubal gives up 5.

Well my nightmare will come to fruition playing Cleveland. Damnit.

Really nervous about Guardians pitching. Their offense goes through serious droughts but having visions of 4 hit games. Hopefully judge is turning it around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom