2024 Yankees Season | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

Thought maybe Soto for Rizzo there but I guess Boone didn’t want to hurt Rizzo’s feelings.

gleyber's drop was bad yes . tried to nonchalant the catch. but feel worse for kiki hernandez . dude is miked up at third base with this clearly uncomfortable ear piece and wire down his back he had to keep adjusting and the announcers are peppering questions during every pitch. during one question he botches o tough hop and runner reaches on an error. silence for a moment. then more questions. i'm amazed he didn't rip the unit off and toss it out of bounds. and then he gets picked at first. tough night. let's leave the players and coaches alone during live play.

Last edited:
gleyber's drop was bad yes . tried to nonchalant the catch. but feel worse for kiki hernandez . dude is miked up at third base with this clearly uncomfortable ear piece and wire down his back he had to keep adjusting and the announcers are peppering questions during every pitch. during one question he botches o tough hop and runner reaches on an error. silence for a moment. then more questions. i'm amazed he didn't rip the unit off and toss it out of bounds. and then he gets picked at first. tough night. let's leave the players and coaches alone during live play.
He prefers the $10,000 he made that inning.

well third base is called the "hot corner" for a reason. ball is often leaving the bat at 90 + mph (giancarlo stanton was once measured at 121 ) . i kinda get when they go live with the outfielders . more reaction time and less action . i remember they mic'd up verdugo in boston last year and it was quite entertaining but no balls were hit to him. and the live in game compulsory interviews with managers and (and coaches in the NFL) is just excruciating to watch. dudes are trying to focus on the game and not some blonde with a mic asking obvious questions. the whole setup is the dude trying to squirm away as fast as possible to get back to what matters. it's halftime interview times 10 . i mean to the extreme why not ask the pitchers what pitch they're throwing during their windup or ask the QB if they see that corner blitz coming at them ? regardless last night we saw kiki make an error on a play he usually makes and then have to live with the awkwardness of that bad play live.

Last edited:
I put the blame all on Kiki for agreeing to wear the mic.Its not like he didn’t know they would be doing this while the game is going on.

DODGERS and YANKEES on pre - game now! My two favorite teams ever. Used to watch on my grandfathers knee games at Ebbets Field And Yankee Stadium.
Dodgers and a Yankees fan? Isn’t that like being a Cowboys and Steelers fan or Celtics and Lakers fan?! I know they were both once in the same city, but that’s too much for me to process.

don cornflowerblue cornelius drops aaron judges home run. no interference call

I'll add this to the list of things (like the running down the third base line steady-cam) that some idiot thinks "adds to the fan experience" when it really doesn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom