2024 Yankees Season | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

On the verge of losing three out of four. We might be hearing from dan7800 soon.
If they lose three out of four the rest of the way, this team finishes 70-92. Not inconceivable, with players going down with injuries right and left, and with Cole's return certain to destroy the great chemistry this rotation has exhibited.

Crawford was good, Stroman wasn't. The plate ump was erratic as hell. Bases loaded, nobody out, and the bottom of the order was the bottom of the order. NY played the series like they just wanted to go home. What the heck, they've earned a little slack.

But seriously, nine stolen bases? How does a guy like Trevino get to the level he's at without being able to throw? Was he injured recently? I don't dislike him and most of his game is solid, but man that was a flare! I'd run every base runner every time now.

And please God never let Triston Casas near a microphone again. Jeebus, that was f-ing annoying. Who was the idiot who thought that would be a good idea to turn that attention whore loose on the country?

Last edited:
Crawford was good, Stroman wasn't. The plate ump was erratic as hell. Bases loaded, nobody out, and the bottom of the order was the bottom of the order. NY played the series like they just wanted to go home. What the heck, they've earned a little slack.

But seriously, nine stolen bases? How does a guy like Trevino get to the level he's at without being able to throw? Was he injured recently? I don't dislike him and most of his game is solid, but man that was a flare! I'd run every base runner every time now.

And please God never let Triston Casas near a microphone again. Jeebus, that was f-ing annoying. Who was the idiot who thought that would be a good idea to turn that attention whore loose on the country?
Stop it. He is a good kid that likes to talk. He talks non stop at first base. Is he seeking attention there? The Sox have really missed him. The bigger issue is that these talks are ridiculous no matter who is doing it. Let's talk to the manager in the middle of the game. And to the left fielder. And to the 3rd baseman. While he makes an error. Just stupid.

Stop it. He is a good kid that likes to talk. He talks non stop at first base. Is he seeking attention there? The Sox have really missed him. The bigger issue is that these talks are ridiculous no matter who is doing it. Let's talk to the manager in the middle of the game. And to the left fielder. And to the 3rd baseman. While he makes an error. Just stupid.
I’ll have to agree with Cowtown on this, Cassas was out of control.Got to the point even Jansen had to send word to tell him to shut up.It sounded as if Eduardo was even getting a little annoyed.

Non-stop talking is either attention-seeking behavior or a Senate filibuster, and I don't think that dugout looked anything like Congress.

Non-stop talking is either attention-seeking behavior or a Senate filibuster, and I don't think that dugout looked anything like Congress.
The guys in the booth were getting annoyed.

Nonsense. Just a young kid. If it was a Yankee, it would have been thought provoking for you.

Nonsense. Just a young kid. If it was a Yankee, it would have been thought provoking for you.
im-devastated.gif

One thing we can agree on, that hitting a meaningless HR in June, doesn't merit the attention seeking whore act pulled friday night by Verdugo. The Red Sox had a guy that spent 11 years in the minors hit one last week and he just ran around the bases.

One thing we can agree on, that hitting a meaningless HR in June, doesn't merit the attention seeking whore act pulled friday night by Verdugo. The Red Sox had a guy that spent 11 years in the minors hit one last week and he just ran around the bases.
Checkers Fries GIF by Checkers & Rally's

If I was traded to the arch rival and then booed like he was I would of probably acted a little foolish myself.

If I was traded to the arch rival and then booed like he was I would of probably acted a little foolish myself.
Would you have blamed the manager because you walked to second and got taken out of the game? Would you have shown up late to a game and wondered why you were taken out of the starting lineup? The topic was acting like a attention seeking whore. Casas by all accounts is a really good kid that likes to talk. They asked him to do the interview. Not the other way around. Check Verdugo's past. I was so happy the Sox got rid of him. Not a good person. And I would bet that he won't be on the Yankees next year. And not for nothing but I hate these interviews during the game. They should never happen. Not to anyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom